Where do Yes/No voters do their shopping?

Scary Bear

Where you shop and who you voted for  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes voter. Various for various things. Best food shop M&S, the crouque Jacques and giant breaded prawns with a baguette and a bottle of cava make for a lovely Sunday brunch. Their dressed lobster is also nice. For fresh fish a twenty minute drive to Arbroath and any of the small independent stalls; we have a favourite but I don't know it's name. Bizarrely ASDA have the best wine selection and prices; their Fastino Rioja (White and Red) is exceptional. Lidl instore bakery for fresh croissants is the dogs bollocks (technical culinary term). Hope that helps.

Somehow I've gone off croissants but fair doos :lol:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted Yes, obvs.

I purchase my "shit" in Sainsbury's in Prestwick, primarily because several of the ladies on the checkouts and in the deli are utter utter crackers.

I'm a man of morals.

No voters don't shop according to the poll, they just pool and share shopping with their neighbours

They just give their wages to their neighbours and allow them to buy their food for them and pocket the rest. Its the smart way to be.

Is that still on the go.

I widnae hae thought that they could support onybody.

A cool million a year - http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-3083730/Co-op-vote-1m-Labour-Members-decide-future-traditional-link-political-party.html

Worth considering when you're queuing at the one open till for your stale bread and overpriced bacon.

A cool million a year - http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-3083730/Co-op-vote-1m-Labour-Members-decide-future-traditional-link-political-party.html

Worth considering when you're queuing at the one open till for your stale bread and overpriced bacon.

There's nae Co-op near me.

But that brings back memories o' the 50's.

I think oor Co-op number wis 6942.

I can still hear my mum shouting at me tae get the coal shovel & bucket cos the Co-op milkman or coalman was ootside wi' his horse & cairt.

Guid for the rhubarb. :lol:

There's nae Co-op near me.

But that brings back memories o' the 50's.

I think oor Co-op number wis 6942.

I can still hear my mum shouting at me tae get the coal shovel & bucket cos the Co-op milkman or coalman was ootside wi' his horse & cairt.

Guid for the rhubarb. :lol:

only_fools_and_horses_grandad.jpg

My brother refuses to shop in ASDA since the referendum.

I avoid the fuckers as well. It's not in any way a big deal but makes me feel a smidgen better. The idea that they can make such statements without any comeback is annoying.

I don't believe in drawing artificial lines between supermarkets or segregating my shopping from other people's. Can't we all just be citizens of the world man?

I avoid the fuckers as well. It's not in any way a big deal but makes me feel a smidgen better. The idea that they can make such statements without any comeback is annoying.

Me too.

I try and avoid these UK establishment multinationals - remember half of them were threatening to pull out of Scotland in the event of a No vote.

So...

Duncan Fraser, Inverness - butcher meat, eggs, etc,

Ashers Bakers, Inverness, - bread, and all kinds of goodies.

Macleod Organics, Ardesier, - Fruit, veg, eggs, dairy, poultry

Mark the Fishmonger, Cullen - fresh fish, salmon, etc

Support your local team

:)

This is how it should be everywhere.

I have made a mental note of those that tried to use their wealth and power to influence me and I shall forever use my discretion in who I reward with my custom.

B&Q, Asda, House of Bruar, Baxters and others would be best advised not to hold their collective breath waiting for me to darken their door.

I have made a mental note of those that tried to use their wealth and power to influence me and I shall forever use my discretion in who I reward with my custom.

B&Q, Asda, House of Bruar, Baxters and others would be best advised not to hold their collective breath waiting for me to darken their door.

B&Q? I missed that.

f**k, need to get some grow bags.

Archived