The Montrose Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait to head down tonight hope it works out for Dillon, I would make him captain now should be brilliant with the young lads in the team. Swankie next???

6 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Can't wait to head down tonight hope it works out for Dillon, I would make him captain now should be brilliant with the young lads in the team. Swankie next???

I think it would be a bit unfair on Watson to make Dillon captain given that he has just arrived.

I think it would be a bit unfair on Watson to make Dillon captain given that he has just arrived.

Agree with this. I have absolutely no issues with Dillon taking the armband when Watson isn't playing but Watson should remain club captain until he does something to merit having it taken from him.

I just think we need a steady captain on the pitch, nothing against Watson at all he has been brilliant for montrose. Dillon was a utd captain so he obviously is a leader on the pitch which I think we need. Like I said nowt against Watson good player on his day but I think with the midfielders we have we might rotate a bit next season which means Watson or even fotheringham might not play every week!!! I don't think it will be the same with the defence hence how I would have him as captain.... Just my opinion

Rory Mcallister and Cammy Kerr both at the game tonight, hopefully get them both signed and we should be able to push for the play offs

[emoji38]

[emoji38]

I should probably point out that I'm joking, although one of the stewards is convinced we are signing Mcallister[emoji23] I did ask Cammy if he was signing but he said he isn't quite ready to make the step up yet.

I should probably point out that I'm joking, although one of the stewards is convinced we are signing Mcallister[emoji23] I did ask Cammy if he was signing but he said he isn't quite ready to make the step up yet.

Cammy's just recently been appointed our vice captain and is one of the best RB's in league. He's a big future ahead of him. Loves football so he does!

The team tonight looked pretty unbalanced. Where was everyone playing?

Not sure who was at right back, but him, Dillon, Watson, Yano
Ferguson, Redman, Foxy, Hay
Johnstone
Fraser

Is how I think we started. Ended up switching it about a fair bit though.

Cammy's just recently been appointed our vice captain and is one of the best RB's in league. He's a big future ahead of him. Loves football so he does!

Yeah he's a cracking player, seems like a fairly sound lad too.

Archived