The Montrose Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take it some of the players got told last night they were no longer needed?Heard deasley and campbell in the space of a few hours.Are NOV montrose main sponser next season smert strip i must say!

I take it some of the players got told last night they were no longer needed?Heard deasley and campbell in the space of a few hours.Are NOV montrose main sponser next season smert strip i must say!

Alan Campbell

Why is it that you can't have any thread on the internet without some trolls needing to put their vile tu'pence worth in?

Aww shut up, can you not express your view on forums no? Well then, settle... The biggest thing that happened this season was the play off, hope it happens again and Brora come ontop next time, Montrose are a league 2 team with no ambition at all, get them out of here!

Aww shut up, can you not express your view on forums no? Well then, settle... The biggest thing that happened this season was the play off, hope it happens again and Brora come ontop next time, Montrose are a league 2 team with no ambition at all, get them out of here!

Of course you have a right to express an opinion and I've no probs with that and indeed it was Mo who faced the chop and have wallowed in the bottom division for a long time right enough but do you (and not just you in fact) not agree there are several others with what you call 'no ambition' as well. So, be fair and stop just picking on Mo and appearing to be nasty with it. We are all in this league for a reason and most of us respect each other and that's the way it should be. It might well be Mo who finish 10th next season and if so deserve it - but it might well be somebody else and if it is it not right and proper to kick them when they are down. HL and LL teams have their chance now and it's their fault if they don't take it.

Never heard villaknoll just seen a bit on montrose fc supporters club Facebook page.Hope to here word this week with heggy and holty signing on for the coming season

Archived