The Montrose Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never heard that but would make sense if they were trying to attract players further away though.did hear they had arranged friendlies with airdrie.,Buckie and dundee United

Heard they were going to be training one night a week in Perth next season. Anybody able to confirm?

The board did say at meeting in late January that they would be looking into training base etc so would not be surprised.

New back four and a goalkeeper required big changes indeed!!!Would take kevin nicol from the smokies always thought he was a decent player canna see it happening though,smokies fans would be fuming lol be like peat,dobbins,and jay stein all over again ha ha.Has anyone heard anyone who the managment team are after????Hate everyone else signing and we are all quiet :P

New back four and a goalkeeper required big changes indeed!!!Would take kevin nicol from the smokies always thought he was a decent player canna see it happening though,smokies fans would be fuming lol be like peat,dobbins,and jay stein all over again ha ha.Has anyone heard anyone who the managment team are after????Hate everyone else signing and we are all quiet :P

I'm sure you're saying it tongue in cheek, but the thought of a Mo fan thinking Kevin Nicoll would sign for them, travelling from Clydebank to Montrose twice a week for training for 50 quid a week having rejected us, is rather comical :D

I'm expecting things to be really quiet from Montrose, then suddenly half a dozen + signings announced at once. Certainly with 15 odd players needed, a lot needs to be done in the next month or two!

Kevin Nicol going to Montrose :lol:

Thank f**k they've no disappeared into abyss so we can still pish ourselves laughing at their insane ramblings!!! :P

IIRC you stole loads of our players. Had your best season in god knows how long, finished above us for one of the only times I can remember in my time watching us and still we went up and you stayed down. ;)

Know your place! :P

Kevin Nicol going to Montrose :lol:

Thank f**k they've no disappeared into abyss so we can still pish ourselves laughing at their insane ramblings!!! :P

IIRC you stole loads of our players. Had your best season in god knows how long, finished above us for one of the only times I can remember in my time watching us and still we went up and you stayed down. ;)

Know your place! :P

To be fair Hegarty and Holt have one up on lumsden so far, that 3-0 spanking against you lot.Worst mo team in years and dispatched with relative ease!!!! :thumsup2:thumsup2

To be fair Hegarty and Holt have one up on lumsden so far, that 3-0 spanking against you lot.Worst mo team in years and dispatched with relative ease!!!! :thumsup2:thumsup2

Lumsden is still unbeaten

That was Moores team, that same team still pumped you 5-1, 3-1, 3-1 over the season

Normal service will be resumed in the new season I'm sure :P

Twas the start of March

Fortunately I was in Glasgow that day. Had Noel Gallagher that night.

Mate at game text me at 4.05pm saying he was away back to the pub :lol:

I see your taste in music matches your fitba' team. WAAAAAAASSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!

Archived