The Montrose Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael bolo has signed a 2 year deal with Montrose. Cant be arsed spelling his full name

welcome to the mo bolo should be a good signing for us.

He was the one who fouled your player for the penalty last game we played up at links Park, he also gave another stupid penalty away up at elgin when he slapped the ball away and he's been sent off twice numerous bookings for descent but he's a threat at corners or set pieces.

You just need to look at goals conceded by us in the last few seasons to know we need to do something at the back. He managed to get into a playoff final this year so I'll give him time to settle in and hope he enjoys it at Montrose.

Happy enough with that signing. We have been lacking a bit of experience so that will help. Lack of pace is of a worry though as that was a constant problem all season, especially getting caught on break for our corners. Wonder if Matty Allan will return to partner Bolo.

Card magnet and if he is deemed not good enough for Clyde why would he be a good signing for Mo? Did I read that right a 2 year deal?! WTF... What are your guys playing at?

card magnet I agree with that.Why would he not be a good signing though? did you see our centre half's last year.

Archived