Things you Don't See

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baby seagulls.

You either get huge or giant seagulls, never baby ones. Are they hatched that size? Or is it a diet of chips that does it to them?

Baby seagulls.

You either get huge or giant seagulls, never baby ones. Are they hatched that size? Or is it a diet of chips that does it to them?

They get big pretty quickly. At my work they have nests out on the balcony bit. They've just laid eggs the last couple of weeks, they don't leave the nest area until they're pretty big. They're actually very cute when they're small, except for when they get fed. They turn into wee mutant looking fuckers with long necks and weird tongues. There's usually about 10 chicks running about on this balcony bit here, makes interesting viewing, except for when they're pumping each other

Eta: had some cracking photos of them from last year but I've deleted them

post-14721-14318924281679_thumb.jpg

They get big pretty quickly. At my work they have nests out on the balcony bit. They've just laid eggs the last couple of weeks, they don't leave the nest area until they're pretty big. They're actually very cute when they're small, except for when they get fed. They turn into wee mutant looking fuckers with long necks and weird tongues. There's usually about 10 chicks running about on this balcony bit here, makes interesting viewing, except for when they're pumping each other

Eta: had some cracking photos of them from last year but I've deleted them

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1431892428.435620.jpg

Fair enough, we had baby pigeons on the balcony at the house, went away for a weekend and there was a nest, egg and a very angry aggressive pigeon.. Cute but drove the cat daft, the mother would have ripped the cat apart.

Everytime they have tried this year the nests been launched. Lil fuckers

They are flying vermin. Go outside and kill them when they are young FFS. Use the baguette that you used in Lidl .. and if you're enjoying the spree, head to Fuzzy's house and bludgeon his fucking cat with it too.

Thank you.

:lol:

I like burds, had budgies when I was younger so got a real soft spot for them, even seagulls..

No can do. :P

What's the deal with fuzzys cat? Must've missed this :lol:

Archived