Dundee United v Dundee

His studs aren't even raised. If United genuinely deem that to be a horror challenge, it's no wonder that McNamara always whinges about St. Johnstone's 'overly physical' style of play. What a bunch of pansies.

It's not a horror challenge - far from it. It is however a challenge with the intent to hit Ciftci who is lying on the floor, rather than play the ball, which is pretty pathetic - he could easily have taken the ball without diving in like that.

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not a horror challenge - far from it. It is however a challenge with the intent to hit Ciftci who is lying on the floor, rather than play the ball, which is pretty pathetic - he could easily have taken the ball without diving in like that.

:D yet he wins the ball and doesn't touch him

How much longer do we have to wait before the SFA bottle charging him?

John Hartson in today's Herald ( sorry can't capture the link on my iPhone) says that Cellick should sign him anyway as they'll get him cheaply. Given that the SFA are trying to claw back greenies for Parkhead a guilty verdict for The Biter is a sure thing, so they won't bottle it!

Just been watching the FA Cup programme on Beeb 3 and the Leeds v Chelsea final of 1970 was characterised by 2 players - Ron "Chopper" Harris and Norman "Bites Yer Legs" Hunter.

Will the last derby be remembered for Jim "Chopper" McAlister and Nadir "Bites Yer Legs" Ciftci...?

No.

It will be remembered for scum like Ciftci trying to ruin another professionals career by accusing him of racism and trying to give him HIV.

But what more can you expect at Tannadice these days?

Has anyone heard what the alleged racist abuse actually involved?

Was it your light-hearted, throwaway kind of racism about Turkish waiters and eating kebabs or proper racism?

Just wondering since the former seems to be perfectly acceptable going by this thread.

Has anyone heard what the alleged racist abuse actually involved?

Was it your light-hearted, throwaway kind of racism about Turkish waiters and eating kebabs or proper racism?

Just wondering since the former seems to be perfectly acceptable going by this thread.

I hate this tit for tat pish but since it's de rigueur on this thread...

Who was that DAB player who you could see his teeth? Is racism ok when you like the person you are singing about?

Is racism worse than using a derogatory word for the disabled whilst your own disabled fans watch and listen on?

Double standards everywhere. There is no moral high ground to be had here you complete roaster.

Is calling someone Turkish racist these days?

If you are a Dundee United fan, then yes.

I remember the time an ex-colleague in London referred to me as Scottish and my instinctive reaction was to drop to the floor and bite him on the leg.

If you are a Dundee United fan, then yes.

I remember the time an ex-colleague in London referred to me as Scottish and my instinctive reaction was to drop to the floor and bite him on the leg.

I'm consistently called a Jock by my boss at work - he has probably called me this at least once a week for the past 3 years - it always comes up when the football banter is started up. He sometimes throws in scotch as well and has once or twice mentioned haggis munching and caber tossing (oo-er missus)

I'm now thinking of being offended and retaliating with (justifiable and deserved IMO) physical violence.

I reckon once my employer starts the investigation I'll just drop in his historical racism and I'll be fine.

You are Scottish after all.

Oops, I just slipped into some casual racism there myself! Easier than it looks. Please don't report me.

I was genuinely quite embarrassed after Sunday's result but the DABs are going a wonderful job of deflecting from that.

Is he fat? Yes.

Is he Turkish? Yes.

Is he a waiter? Yes.

Am I racist? No.

I'm consistently called a Jock by my boss at work - he has probably called me this at least once a week for the past 3 years - it always comes up when the football banter is started up. He sometimes throws in scotch as well and has once or twice mentioned haggis munching and caber tossing (oo-er missus)

I'm now thinking of being offended and retaliating with (justifiable and deserved IMO) physical violence.

I reckon once my employer starts the investigation I'll just drop in his historical racism and I'll be fine.

Tbf violence is probably merited for the shite #bantz rather than any racism.

Has it been established yet that big Nadir actually bit Honest Jim? Any real evidence yet?

Any chance of someone measuring the "bite mark" against Nadir's actual gnashers?

Don't worry my petal, it will all be over soon.

Archived