Sign in to follow this  
RadgerTheBadger

SNP to Abstain from Fox Hunting Vote

You have no idea who I voted for, yes I wanted a majority win for the Tories, to head off the threat of an SNP/LAB coalition, but there was little chance of them winning in my constituency, I said previously that I would be voting for the individual not necessarily the party they represented. I think they had given it a decent shot and deserved another term as our MP, it wasn't to be.

So given that your location is Glasgow, and assuming it is up to date, which one of the seven Labour MP's, as were, did you view as having given "it a decent shot and deserved another term"

Curran

Sarwar

Bain

Davidson

McKechin

Robertson

Harris

Idiots like you really set back the SNP every time you post. You are a bitter man.

He's banned - so that's one less idiot for you to worry about. For now, at least.

He's banned - so that's one less idiot for you to worry about. For now, at least.

Oh Fuzzy, what did he do now?

So given that your location is Glasgow, and assuming it is up to date, which one of the seven Labour MP's, as were, did you view as having given "it a decent shot and deserved another term"

Curran

Sarwar

Bain

Davidson

McKechin

Robertson

Harris

East Dunbartonshire.

really!! What was he banned for ?

East Dunbartonshire.

Update your bloody location then :P

So you thought that a Lib Dem deserved another chance. Aye sure you did. Tactical voter...nap

really!! What was he banned for ?

I don't know - I'm sure there could be umpteen reasons.

I'd be interested to hear Reynard's take on this?

FWIW - I used to go out with a lass who went fox hunting, I didn't go on any hunts but I did go to the Hunt Ball a couple of times, pretty good night out TBH - chebs galore :)

So if the fox hunt vote is an English matter then why are the Tartan Tories mumping and moaning about English votes for English laws??

Hypocrites

Because 18 of the "English "laws affected the barnett,but please keep on seething at the gallant 56

To be honest I hope the SNP vote. Yes it isn't a Scottish issue but who gives a f**k?

Fox hunting is disgusting.

Yup. I want the SNP to vote against it too. Abstaining would make their stance look superficial.

Yup. I want the SNP to vote against it too. Abstaining would make their stance look superficial.

You do realise that this has got the square root of f all to do with fox hunting? The unionist types just want to see them dabble in this devolved matter to use a stick to beat them on ;)

Do Scotland not already have the system Cameron wants for England, ie as many dogs as you want to flush out the fox and a guy with a gun to finish it off?

Do Scotland not already have the system Cameron wants for England, ie as many dogs as you want to flush out the fox and a guy with a gun to finish it off?

Yip,its a devolved matter feck all to do with us

Jesusmaryandjoseph. This has heehaw to do with The Tally Ho brigade but is simply an attempt to bring English law in to line with Scotland's current practice. Of course The SNP should abstain at worse as it would deny England something that Scotland regards are perfectly legal.