SNP to Abstain from Fox Hunting Vote

I haven't seen any examples of the above. Most are split over the issue even the resident roasters:

Seems rather reasonable, nothing like a clapping seal

I assume you are looking at the mobile version of page 1 - I'm looking at the extended view on my PC.

I'll post later - in a rush to go out - but there's some quality back flipping going on by the usual suspects.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

41 pages for a party who the banned right wing racist told us are irrelevant in General Elections.

There were plenty of seals clapping that fuckwit ad well.

Yes because there has been such a public outcry to change the fox hunting law in Scotland since the SNP came into power.

I'm assuming it must be a hot topic.

After all, Ludo*1 assured us "thousands" of constituents had been pestering their MPs about it :rolleyes:

I'm assuming it must be a hot topic.

After all, Ludo*1 assured us "thousands" of constituents had been pestering their MPs about it :rolleyes:

The arse you've made of yourself on this thread is fantastic viewing.

The arse you've made of yourself on this thread is fantastic viewing.

Yes, certainly is me that's made a c**t of it. Now, these "thousands" of constituents you were telling us about.. got any evidence for that? Or was it just a complete and utter fantasy land statement you completely invented with zero facts behind it?

An absolute Confidemus level of fail from you on this thread. It doesn't get any worse than that.

H_B, on 15 Jul 2015 - 18:20, said:

Yes, certainly is me that's made a c**t of it. Now, these "thousands" of constituents you were telling us about.. got any evidence for that? Or was it just a complete and utter fantasy land statement you completely invented with zero facts behind it?

An absolute Confidemus level of fail from you on this thread. It doesn't get any worse than that.

Yes, I'm sure most are looking at my 'failure' rather than the fucking nightmare you've had and level of importance you give yourself.

Yes, I'm sure most are looking at my 'failure'

I doubt it. I'm sure they are rallying around to give you a hug after the utter nightmare you have had here.

Still, progress of a sort. At least you're now accepting your utter failure.

What exactly did make you invent that completely ridiculous lie and attempt to pass it off as fact? I know this is a pretty dumb, unthinking Nat groupthink on here, but seriously, did you think no one would notice such an obvious canard? I'm genuinely curious.

H_B, on 15 Jul 2015 - 18:51, said:

I doubt it. I'm sure they are rallying around to give you a hug after the utter nightmare you have had here.

Still, progress of a sort. At least you're now accepting your utter failure.

What exactly did make you invent that completely ridiculous lie and attempt to pass it off as fact? I know this is a pretty dumb, unthinking Nat groupthink on here, but seriously, did you think no one would notice such an obvious canard? I'm genuinely curious.

Lie? It wasn't a lie. I just don't feel the need to clarify anything to the forum's resident foamer.

Lie? It wasn't a lie. I just don't feel the need to clarify anything to the forum's resident foamer.

You'd think someone with even basic legal training would understand the difference between a lie and a change of mind.

What a fucking simpleton :lol:

Sturgeon (Feb 2015) :- "The SNP have a longstanding position of not voting on matters that purely affect England - such as foxhunting south of the border for example - and we stand by that"

The tears and snotters on here if one of the other parties had threatened to make such a rash U-turn eh? Laughable!

Archived