SNP to Abstain from Fox Hunting Vote

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would the Busted Flushes know about either a) winning votes or b) having influence? Answers in a S.A.E. plus a postal order for £5 to the Busted Flushes' Lost Deposit Fund - winner gets to stand for the party in a seat of your choice in May 2016.

was in two minds about the SNP voting this plan down but if the right-wing don't like it, it must be good. Watching the seethe from the britnats on here has made my day so well done the SNP

Yep, I'm happy for them to vote on anything that produces so much right wing seethe.

Does it aye? Nice one.

So these "thousands" who have been contacting their MPs about the issue aye?

Your evidence for this even more laughable bit of nonsense than your usual drivel being... what?

was in two minds about the SNP voting this plan down but if the right-wing don't like it, it must be good. Watching the seethe from the britnats on here has made my day so well done the SNP

Yes despite all the crowing from HB and others about people supporting the SNP like a football team, you only have to go back to the first few pages of this thread to see that even the most fervent indy/snp supporters were mostly in 2 minds about this issue. Having seen the seethe generated I have to concur with your view that this was worth it.

So these "thousands" who have been contacting their MPs about the issue aye?

Your evidence for this even more laughable bit of nonsense than your usual drivel being... what?

Do you really think you'll get me biting? You're absolutely lost without Supras.

Out of interest, in the Scottish Parliament do the SNP have rebel MSPs? So far in Westminster they seem to vote all together, tweet what they're told and basically do whatever they're told by the party.

I've got a feeling the MPs overruled Sturgeon on this one.

I'm against fox hunting but it's obvious Frau Sturgeon is just politicking on the issue. Gnats seem happy enough with anything that upsets Dave and co so it's an easy tap in.

I honestly can't believe the shit that you type...

So you support foxhunting??

It seems the SNP do, they've never done anything to stop it while they've had the power to do so. The rules are stricter in England and Wales.

In the same way Scottish MPs have no say on Spain's laws on bullfighting, they should have no say on England's laws on fox hunting.

Same as new born bairn,do none of you unionists think about Welsh foxes :lol:

Keep on seething 8)

I know but he is the 2nd union type to come on and basically spout snp baaaaad and making a complete arse of it

there was nothing factually incorrect with what I said, that you are thick to offer a justification for the snp s actions says more about you than anyone else.

TORYBAAAAAAD

Archived