SNP to Abstain from Fox Hunting Vote

I don't condone that servility, but like many other sets of social circumstances I understand it. Folk brought up in households with generations of forelock tugging mentality. Changing that mindset can be a long difficult task.

Im being a bit harsh seeing as many of these people where dependent on the estates for their jobs and housing. Make so mistake that indentured labour still exists in Scotland. Still, some of them saw themselves as part of that landed elite and not the expendable hired help.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You voted tory,its what you wanted

You have no idea who I voted for, yes I wanted a majority win for the Tories, to head off the threat of an SNP/LAB coalition, but there was little chance of them winning in my constituency, I said previously that I would be voting for the individual not necessarily the party they represented. I think they had given it a decent shot and deserved another term as our MP, it wasn't to be.

You have no idea who I voted for, yes I wanted a majority win for the Tories, to head off the threat of an SNP/LAB coalition, but there was little chance of them winning in my constituency, I said previously that I would be voting for the individual not necessarily the party they represented. I think they had given it a decent shot and deserved another term as our MP, it wasn't to be.

So given that your location is Glasgow, and assuming it is up to date, which one of the seven Labour MP's, as were, did you view as having given "it a decent shot and deserved another term"

Curran

Sarwar

Bain

Davidson

McKechin

Robertson

Harris

Idiots like you really set back the SNP every time you post. You are a bitter man.

He's banned - so that's one less idiot for you to worry about. For now, at least.

So given that your location is Glasgow, and assuming it is up to date, which one of the seven Labour MP's, as were, did you view as having given "it a decent shot and deserved another term"

Curran

Sarwar

Bain

Davidson

McKechin

Robertson

Harris

East Dunbartonshire.

• 1 month later...

Archived