Grim O'Grady

Simplistic

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to let folk know, we are all ok & doing fine. I'm playing at Lenny Henry.

I want to thank all of you for your kindness shown to me & my family.

The Grim fund is phenomenal - to all those that donated you are all fantastic.

I've just been up to Ainslie Park. There was a letter from Raith Rovers, a lovely letter full of compassion for our family & they stick a £500 cheque to it. I can't believe how generous you all have been. I'm getting suspicious looks off the woman at the bank cos I keep going in with these cheques.

So finally thanks & thanks again. You all know who you are.

I am off to Rosewell tomorrow as a VIP guest of the Strollers.

Grimbo

Just want to let folk know, we are all ok & doing fine. I'm playing at Lenny Henry.

I've just been up to Ainslie Park. There was a letter from Raith Rovers, a lovely letter full of compassion for our family & they stick a £500 cheque to it. I can't believe how generous you all have been. I'm getting suspicious looks off the woman at the bank cos I keep going in with these cheques.

Grimbo

I just neg repped you by accident and feel like a right c**t

*goes to donate to cleanse my shame*

I don't often donate to these things but he seems like a good lad and signs his name off with his every post which i just love.

Hope you get through this awful time and take comfort that your family weren't injured in this awful tragedy

Grimbo

A guest of the Strollers ... don't think just because of this your bans getting lifted Grimbo :lol:

Good to have you back !

Archived