Holyrood '16 polls and predictions

Crùbag

Nearly everyone that gets raging about people talking in their dialect usually turns out to be a raging classist. Who cares if you can understand what he's saying?

Good call but surely if he's frae Perthshire he''ll ken whit I'm saying.

At least he gave me a decent signature, so kudos tae him. :lol:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Panelbase poll for the Times

Constituency

SNP: 49%

Labour: 23%

Conservatives: 17%

Liberal Democrats: 6%

Greens: 3%

Regional

SNP: 44%

Labour: 22%

Conservatives: 19%

Liberal Democrats: 4%

Greens: 6%

UKIP: 3%

Rise: 2%

Outside of the Twitter sphere? Probably nothing tbh.

I know one Perth born Liverpool fan who's is proper seething. Falling out with people over it.

Says he'll vote for Labour, who of course have never posed with the sun.

I know one Perth born Liverpool fan who's is proper seething. Falling out with people over it.

Says he'll vote for Labour, who of course have never posed with the sun.

Aye it might give folk an excuse no to vote SNP but whoever bases it on this was already not voting for them.

What was the gaff? That the sun is supporting them?

Holding it up and smiling in the week of the Hillsborough verdict. Milliband was slaughtered for holding up The Sun. I can imagine it would upset some people.

What was the gaff? That the sun is supporting them?

She posed for a photo holding it, thus celebrating their endorsement rather than ignoring it. It's not really an issue seen as someone from every major party has done that at some point and it's hardly going to be a vote loser, but it would have been better to ignore them regardless.

Holding it up and smiling in the week of the Hillsborough verdict. Milliband was slaughtered for holding up The Sun. I can imagine it would upset some people.

Yeah we don't live in England champ, save it for the foreign problems in foreign countries thread.

If anyone in Scotland doesn't want to vote for a party that has not been endorsed by the Sun directly or indirectly then their choice will be limited. The Greens? Rise?

Ah OK. .

Not a great move... but people will no it was an error

Aye I doubt it will have much of an effect on polling day, just from afar wondered if this was the reason for the slight Labour jump.

Yeah we don't live in England champ, save it for the foreign problems in foreign countries thread.

I'm sure Hillsborough is/was a big story in Scotland.

Aye I doubt it will have much of an effect on polling day, just from afar wondered if this was the reason for the slight Labour jump.

Hasn't this "scandalous" pic only appeared today? I'm assuming the field data for a poll would have been conducted days ago.

You are so thick.

Hillsborough was 20 nearly thirty years ago, anyone that STILL gives a shit over the sun's interpretation of it is the epitome of living in the past.

Sturgeon 100% deserves no criticism over this.

Archived