Holyrood '16 polls and predictions

Crùbag

Pal just sent me it so not sure. Would be very surprised if it was that high. Think the redrawn boundaries aided the tories too. Lost some of the Mearns but also Barrhead.

Apparently a big section of the Jewish vote (significant in Giffnock) bailed on labour after that 'anti semitism' controversy

How could exact numbers be known 15 mins after the polls close?

:huh:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully the Scottish Conservatives continue to increase our vote here - as we did between 2010 and 2015.

If we do I think there's a genuine chance we can be the second party next year, especially if Scottish Labour continues in it's current state.

Great news :)

But in terms of numbers, which is more relevant than % in your argument, the Tory vote in Scotland went up at this election compared to last and at last years EU elections, we recorded our highest ever number of votes in an EU election.

But we do have absolutely no chance of coming 2nd in next years parliament elections. I'd imagine we'll end up third again, ahead of the Greens and then Lib Dems.

Glad you were wrong Sooky :P

Glad you were wrong Sooky :P

I have been wrong many times, probably more often that I've been right. This however is my most pleasing mistake.

Archived