Holyrood '16 polls and predictions

Crùbag

There are more holes in this post than there are in a ball at the Dunfermline bowling alley

WTF is a "hetz"/"non-hetz" lifestyle? Are you suggesting that there's a fundamental difference in how gay people raise their children?

And what evidence can you provide that straight couples provide better lifestyles?

I'm not being "radical" here. My best mate is gay and he'd make a better dad than anyone I know.

Made up straw men are not welcome to the debate, mate. 

I have experience as a formally hetz gent.  I'm now bisexual and have been for 64 months.     

I've answered your direct slavering 3 times over, revisit.  

The onus is of course to describe how the social disadvantage of Homo-placement is in the best interests of the baby.   You need to step up to the mic and make the case.   You Fud. 

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Timely reminder that Adolf Hitler, Charles Manson and Michael McIntyre all had/have straight parents. 

I liked some of his earlier work, but his later stuff was dreadful. Michael McIntyre on the other hand is rubbish in general.

There has been 6 times in history where homosexuality has been openly practiced, and it always happens at the end of a civilization cycle.
the worlds been wiped out on about eight separate occasions from downed bombers with nukes on board to computer glitches to dropped nukes over America that almost detonated not to forget the Cuban missile crisis

That was definitely the most appropriate and relevant time to make a snide political remark. Granted, it might have reflected better if you had just joined in with the condemnation of anti-gay bigotry, but each to their own. 

Oh hush your sensitive wee mouth.  I have previously and clearly said I do not agree with the views of any MSP who voted against same sex marriage.

Dry your abstaining eyes.

Or Kilmarnock?

:P

I wouldn't know.  I've been living in the more affluent suburbs of Prestwick for the past 10 years.

:)

Made up straw men are not welcome to the debate, mate.

I have experience as a formally hetz gent. I'm now bisexual and have been for 64 months.

I've answered your direct slavering 3 times over, revisit.

The onus is of course to describe how the social disadvantage of Homo-placement is in the best interests of the baby. You need to step up to the mic and make the case. You Fud.

Did Moira run away with a woman?

Did Moira run away with a woman?

She has a boyfriend, although she still has feelings for me.

She's keen the kids are brought up with a mum and da, but she's doing everything possible to ensure I have no access, which I'm angry about. I've invested lots of time with them and um changing.

Oh hush your sensitive wee mouth. I have previously and clearly said I do not agree with the views of any MSP who voted against same sex marriage.

But you would vote to elect them.

Therein lies the difference. So blindly wedded to a political party, that you'd happily enable bigotry by voting for a bigot. As long as they wore a yellow rosette.

But you would vote to elect them.

Therein lies the difference. So blindly wedded to a political party, that you'd happily enable bigotry by voting for a bigot. As long as they wore a yellow rosette.

You can hush your sensitive wee mouth as well.

Given that Labour and Tory MSPs also voted against, would you have me sit in the house on polling day?

Behave yourself.

You can hush your sensitive wee mouth as well.

Given that Labour and Tory MSPs also voted against, would you have me sit in the house on polling day?

Behave yourself.

Its not a party you are voting for in the first instance. Its an individual standing for election.

Simple question. If you were in John Mason, Richard Lyle, Fergus Ewing, Roseanna Cunningham etcs constituencies would you vote SNP/SNP.

Yes? Or no?

Its not a party you are voting for in the first instance. Its an individual standing for election.

Simple question. If you were in John Mason, Richard Lyle, Fergus Ewing, Roseanna Cunningham etcs constituencies would you vote SNP/SNP.

Yes? Or no?

Well they're not standing in my constituency.  Jennifer Dunn is.  So it's a moot point.

I'm quite sure I'll get a sneering response to my refusal to play your little game, but I refer you to my prior invitation to hush your sensitive little mouth.

There has been 6 times in history where homosexuality has been openly practiced, and it always happens at the end of a civilization cycle.

the worlds been wiped out on about eight separate occasions from downed bombers with nukes on board to computer glitches to dropped nukes over America that almost detonated not to forget the Cuban missile crisis

Dinosaurs were wiped out after they became gay I believe.

Well they're not standing in my constituency. Jennifer Dunn is. So it's a moot point.

I'm quite sure I'll get a sneering response to my refusal to play your little game, but I refer you to my prior invitation to hush your sensitive little mouth.

Yes, the clue was in the use of the word 'if'.

It surprises me not at all that you won't answer. You probably would have a couple of days ago (indeed, you pretty much did) but you've seen the prevailing mood turn against the bigots, so being someone who needs hauners, you won't actually say you'd happily vote for Mason and co. Which of course you would. No one thinks otherwise.

This is OK though. As Granny Danger says everyone has a line.

Yours is just way way way to the right of what most decent people would find acceptable.

It surprises me not at all that you won't answer. You probably would have a couple of days ago (indeed, you pretty much did) but you've seen the prevailing mood turn against the bigots, so being someone who needs hauners, you won't actually say you'd happily vote for Mason and co. Which of course you would. No one thinks otherwise.

Yours is just way way way to the right of what most decent people would find acceptable.

And there's the sneering response I was expecting.  Congratulations.  It's a bit more long winded and rambling than I expected, but sneering none the less.

I couldn't give a monkey's ballbag if you think I'd vote for John Mason or not.  I hope that's not too harsh for a sensitive wee sausage like you.

Fide is just a big kid really,if you get into a debate with him he just tells you to shut up and starts giving out abuse.

SNP manifesto here:

http://www.snp.org/manifesto

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/thesnp/pages/5409/attachments/original/1461145824/SNP_Manifesto2016-web.pdf?1461145824

Looks reasonably solid, even quite innovative in some areas. of course the timidity on tax is still there, but they leave the door open for the 50p additional rate from 2018 onwards. Good stuff on a public land register, a public energy company for delivering community energy projects, increasing public ownership in renewables, ambitious climate change targets, 35,000 new social rent housing and more health spending above inflation. There is also a lot of good stuff in terms of giving kids a good start in lfe and getting more women back into the work place.

Even Mike 'this is not a party political broadcast for RISE, honest!' Small at Bella was impressed: http://bellacaledonia.org.uk/2016/04/20/snp-manifesto-for-the-future/

Archived