Holyrood '16 polls and predictions

Crùbag

Wow, a quite stunning post. It actually astonishes me that a tax paying British adult could be capable of these levels of stupidity. Unless, of course, you're trolling.

I have next to no idea why being raised by a same sex couple would cause a child to have a mineral deficiency. Breast is best.  Case dismissed. 

Increased bullying? I accept your argument that a child being raised by gay parents may be more susceptible to being bullied by his or her peers but it's absolutely bizarre to address bigotry with more bigotry and just reaffirms homophobia as the norm. If children were taught from a very early age that same sex relationships are perfectly normal then this bullying wouldn't happen.  Delighted you agree I'm right. 

I have next to no idea why same sex couples would have less money to raise their children.   Homosexuals are statistically poorer.  Case dismissed. 

Could you provide evidence for your claim that gay/lesbian couples argue more than straight couples?   Never said they do.   I said Homosexuals argue more than straighters.  I never mentioned couples. 

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, a quite stunning post. It actually astonishes me that a tax paying British adult could be capable of these levels of stupidity. Unless, of course, you're trolling.

I have next to no idea why being raised by a same sex couple would cause a child to have a mineral deficiency. Breast is best.  Case dismissed. 

Increased bullying? I accept your argument that a child being raised by gay parents may be more susceptible to being bullied by his or her peers but it's absolutely bizarre to address bigotry with more bigotry and just reaffirms homophobia as the norm. If children were taught from a very early age that same sex relationships are perfectly normal then this bullying wouldn't happen.  Delighted you agree I'm right. 

I have next to no idea why same sex couples would have less money to raise their children.   Homosexuals are statistically poorer.  Case dismissed. 

Could you provide evidence for your claim that gay/lesbian couples argue more than straight couples?   Never said they do.   I said Homosexuals argue more than straighters.  I never mentioned couples. 

Point 1: Breast may be best, but is it even possible for adoptive mothers to breast feed? I'm genuinely not sure if any woman can breast feed or only biological mothers. Furthermore, we don't force mothers to breast feed as it is so I have no idea why that comes in to the argument.

Point 2: At what point did I agree with you?

Point 3: I'm assuming you think poor people should be banned from adopting and having kids?

Point 4: Got any proof of this?

Point 1: Breast may be best, but is it even possible for adoptive mothers to breast feed? I'm genuinely not sure if any woman can breast feed or only biological mothers. Furthermore, we don't force mothers to breast feed as it is so I have no idea why that comes in to the argument.

Point 2: At what point did I agree with you?

Point 3: I'm assuming you think poor people should be banned from adopting and having kids?

Point 4: Got any proof of this?

1.  Yes its possible.  I want the best for our children.   If you support Gaying the child you don't. 

2.  The point when you said "I accept your argument".

3.  Don't put words into my mouth.   I care deeply about the welfare of children and ensuring they have the very best in life.  Money helps. 

4.  Yes, Yes I do.   Do you have proof that Homosexuals argue less than Hetz ?  

1.  Yes its possible.  I want the best for our children.   If you support Gaying the child you don't. 

2.  The point when you said "I accept your argument".

3.  Don't put words into my mouth.   I care deeply about the welfare of children and ensuring they have the very best in life.  Money helps. 

4.  Yes, Yes I do.   Do you have proof that Homosexuals argue less than Hetz ?  

1. WTF is "Gaying (sic) the child"?

2. Accepting you have a valid argument doesn't mean I agree with it. I understand why Labour want to increase income tax but don't agree with that.

3. Should rich gay couples be allowed to adopt? Should poor straight couples be banned?

4. Please provide me with this proof

1. WTF is "Gaying (sic) the child"?

2. Accepting you have a valid argument doesn't mean I agree with it. I understand why Labour want to increase income tax but don't agree with that.

3. Should rich gay couples be allowed to adopt? Should poor straight couples be banned?

4. Please provide me with this proof

Any1 who gives me a neg ret will never be answered.   Uv mate Ur c8s poorly.   Its obvaus you care more about arguing than social progress.   All 4 points have been explained you no it and I no it.  Deal with it, bruv. 

Any1 who gives me a neg ret will never be answered.   Uv mate Ur c8s poorly.   Its obvaus you care more about arguing than social progress.   All 4 points have been explained you no it and I no it.  Deal with it, bruv. 

I gave you a charles on one of your other posts to even it out, because I'm a nice guy. You still having told me what exactly "Gaying the child" means, please be very specific?

I gave you a charles on one of your other posts to even it out, because I'm a nice guy. You still having told me what exactly "Gaying the child" means, please be very specific?

Subjecting the baby to a non-hetz lifestyle. 

When Hetz lifestyles are statistically proven to rear the very best in people. 

You are more interested in being "mega radical" and loud to be heard.  

Absolutely no-ones impressed. 

Or he's more interested in ensuring that a minority who has often been subjected to hatred and discrimination gets equal rights. Which is a completely fucking normal stance to take.

Aren't Hetz the firm I rented a car off last week?

There are more holes in this post than there are in a ball at the Dunfermline bowling alley

WTF is a "hetz"/"non-hetz" lifestyle? Are you suggesting that there's a fundamental difference in how gay people raise their children?

And what evidence can you provide that straight couples provide better lifestyles?

I'm not being "radical" here. My best mate is gay and he'd make a better dad than anyone I know.

Archived