Next UK Labour Leader

FlyerTon

Next UK Labour Leader  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here comes the calvarly

Is that your contribution? It's not a great one, admittedly.

No you're right. It's a totally shite contribution. And about ten times better than anything you've ever posted on here.

At the end of the day the people of Paisley elected her, so they are obviously okay with anything she said as a 15 year old.

Umunna is also elected.

Personally, I don't care what Black said when she was 15, what Umunna said in 2006, Hughes said in 1983 or what Gove said in 1998 even. You're ruling out a lot of people for public office if they're forced to stand by every opinion they've ever had years later.

The fact she shouted it in a stadium full of Celtic is just a technicality. She clearly hates just the institution

So not old enough to be held to account for tweets, but 2 years later is mature enough to represent a constituency?

I know you're an extreme fucking nutcase and you don't really represent SNP voters, but it's an embarrassment for politics in this country that people like you are now clinging to the SNP.

Hello,is it me your looking for

post-3493-14316165684613_thumb.jpg

Realistically, how much worse can Slab get? They're on the bones of their collective arse!

Thing is this question has been asked after every leader in recent years has resigned. Every time it has got spectacularly worse

It will be Burnham vs Umunna.

Burnham the leftist vs Umunna the Blairite.

Given past history they'll vote for Umunna.

Bit worrying for the old Labourites that Burnham is seen as the big hope of the Left and yet he came 3rd among the Leftist candidates last time behind both of the Ed's.

62% of the first placed votes went to traditional lefty candidates last time. If it's a straight fight between Burnham and Chukky, Andy Burnham has it on paper, but maybe the party at large will want to move to the Right.

What does age have to do with it? I thought Mhairi's age wasn't a factor? Strange it becomes a factor when it suits the agenda.

Chucka made his posts in 2006.

No comparison you say?

Dinnae be daft.

Was Chukka 15 at the time?

Wow, some folk feel threatened by the past tweets of a 15 yo Partick fan???!!!

I'd be more concerned about the likes of Jim Murphy and Brian Dononhoe telling other politicians or the public to 'f**k off', They can hardly blame teenage laughs for that.

Dinnae be daft.

Was Chukka 15 at the time?

Wow, some folk feel threatened by the past tweets of a 15 yo Partick fan???!!!

I'd be more concerned about the likes of Jim Murphy and Brian Dononhoe telling other politicians or the public to 'f**k off', They can hardly blame teenage laughs for that.

As I just said in the appreciation thread, literally no one is criticising these tweets.

Umunna is also elected.

Personally, I don't care what Black said when she was 15, what Umunna said in 2006, Hughes said in 1983 or what Gove said in 1998 even. You're ruling out a lot of people for public office if they're forced to stand by every opinion they've ever had years later.

And he is going to try and become PM, what he said about the people he is going to claim to represent and care about as a fully grown adult is entirely relevant.

I don't care what you care about, I care about it. And so would most voters if they were aware.

Archived