Next UK Labour Leader

FlyerTon

Next UK Labour Leader  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Labour truly are an omnishambles. The Tories must be pissing their sides.

That said, Corbyn does offer a chink of hope for them. If they elect Kendall, Burnham or Cooper they can fucking forget it.

Andy Burnham has insisted that Labour "simply cannot abstain" on the Welfare Bill soon after he abstained in the Commons vote. :)

Typical Labour. Kings of the forked tongue.

Labour must be completely fckd now. How can they have any credibilty? The Tories would've been defeated if Labour had had the balls to oppose this and not abstain.

I can't wait for #indyref2 so hopefully this time we can vote to leave the midden that is Westminster. Not only this, but another paedo-scandal down there. Reported on Oz telly apparently.

http://www.thenational.scot/news/australian-tv-show-60-minutes-alleges-child-abuse-in-westminster.5436?utm_medium=social&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_term=Autofeed#link_time=1437459008

Slab's laughable strategist not having a good day I see:

Lbd4Tg9G_normal.png John McTernan 13m
Oh good, another day devoted to the sanctimonious claptrap of the Labour left. George Osborne is on the rack.
View details·

Dick.

Tories win = on the rack??

Osborne is probably lounging with more hookers and charlie than the Rolling Stones ever had in their career and laughing at Labour giving the Tories a free ride on this one.

Dick.

Tories win = on the rack??

Osborne is probably lounging with more hookers and charlie than the Rolling Stones ever had in their career and laughing at Labour giving the Tories a free ride on this one.

It's Mcternan, given his record as a political strategist it's best to take what he says and does, and then do the opposite.

David Milliband and Chucka Umuna are probably the best Labour have to offer.

Can't help but think the winner of this election will end up being a 'steady the ship' leader and get axed in 2018. They need someone credible come 2020 because Prime Minister Osborne/May/Johnson doesn't bare thinking about. Cameron is likeable compared to those c***s.

The strike against D. Milliband is that one, he's the less relatable human one of the two brothers and two, he's indecisive - lacks the killer instinct (witness the will he, won't he Brown coup).

As for Umuna, I have no idea why he's in the Labour party, or what animates him. You also worry that he lacks the stomach for it given his abortive leadership run.

In the long run, Creasy is probably Labour's best bet.

Labour are in complete disarray. The worst thing about it is the fight we are having at the moment is the one we probably should have had five years ago, but it didn't happen in the interest of party unity. Now the debate is a fight with a lot of genuine ill feeling between party members that the past five years have stoked.

Labour are in complete disarray. The worst thing about it is the fight we are having at the moment is the one we probably should have had five years ago, but it didn't happen in the interest of party unity. Now the debate is a fight with a lot of genuine ill feeling between party members that the past five years have stoked.

It's quite tremendous viewing.

It's a bit like watching an ex-girlfriend who's let herself go a bit make an absolute arse of herself in public.

It's quite tremendous viewing.

It's a bit like watching an ex-girlfriend who's let herself go a bit make an absolute arse of herself in public.

Heh-heh. An ex who was not bad looking and not too mental have a sexchange and become George Foulkes.

The bitching over the Labour rebels breaking whip and voting against the Tories is glorious.

Maybe Harriet Harmen is deliberately doing an absolute holocaust of a job as interim leader so that whoever does take over will look good by comparison. If so, she's failing to take into account that whoever does take over will be just as bad,

David Milliband and Chucka Umuna are probably the best Labour have to offer.

Can't help but think the winner of this election will end up being a 'steady the ship' leader and get axed in 2018. They need someone credible come 2020 because Prime Minister Osborne/May/Johnson doesn't bare thinking about. Cameron is likeable compared to those c***s.

I don't fancy any of the 5 names mentioned in this post to lead my country. Is this the best the UK can come up with?

An actual, factual liar.

http://wingsoverscotland.com/ian-murray-is-a-liar/

Ian Murray is a liar

Posted on July 21, 2015 by Rev. Stuart Campbell

In fact he abstained, along with roughly 80% of his Labour colleagues.

(NB The glitch in the middle of the clip is on the original broadcast.)

I really don't get it. If their actions warrant lying about said actions why fucking do it ?

Seems to be a common trait amongst Labour politicians. Say we oppose something then not oppose then kid on that they did. Like I've said, I just don't get it.

I really don't get it. If their actions warrant lying about said actions why fucking do it ?

Seems to be a common trait amongst Labour politicians. Say we oppose something then not oppose then kid on that they did. Like I've said, I just don't get it.

Ian Murray has done just that several times. The record shows he abstains, then he claims he didn't on Twitter/ the news.

I can't figure out if he's thick or thinks we're thick.

Archived