Next UK Labour Leader

FlyerTon

Next UK Labour Leader  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst I agree with some of his politics he has been absolutely fucking useless as leader of the opposition.  Didnt push the message at all during the referendum campaign that Tory cuts are to blame for pressure on public services rather than EU immigration.  All the charisma of a wet fart.

Whilst I agree with some of his politics he has been absolutely fucking useless as leader of the opposition. Didnt push the message at all during the referendum campaign that Tory cuts are to blame for pressure on public services rather than EU immigration. All the charisma of a wet fart.

Should have chased all the diet tory mps in the PLP. Too late now. Labour is dead in the water

Whilst I agree with some of his politics he has been absolutely fucking useless as leader of the opposition.  Didnt push the message at all during the referendum campaign that Tory cuts are to blame for pressure on public services rather than EU immigration.  All the charisma of a wet fart.

I like Corbyn, I think he comes across a good guy and someone you could probably sit in the pub with and have a pint and good debate about what's wrong with the world, the problem is that he isn't a leader and allowed a mediocre Tory leadership a free reign with little serious opposition. When Cameron gets rattled he starts getting personal and nasty, I haven't heard a peep out of him like that since after the first week Corbyn took charge at Labour. Then I suppose that whole love affair thing with that pig tops anything Cameron could say about anyone else.

The Labour MPs voted for Corbyn to be their leader, now with the vote of no confidence it looks like a major f**k up on their part. The Corbyn era of Labour, ...what was the point?

I like Corbyn, I think he comes across a good guy and someone you could probably sit in the pub with and have a pint and good debate about what's wrong with the world, the problem is that he isn't a leader and allowed a mediocre Tory leadership a free reign with little serious opposition. When Cameron gets rattled he starts getting personal and nasty, I haven't heard a peep out of him like that since after the first week Corbyn took charge at Labour. Then I suppose that whole love affair thing with that pig tops anything Cameron could say about anyone else.

The Labour MPs voted for Corbyn to be their leader, now with the vote of no confidence it looks like a major f**k up on their part. The Corbyn era of Labour, ...what was the point?

The labour mps were bitterly opposed to Corbyn. It was party members who voted him in. Hence the party imploding.

Archived