Next UK Labour Leader

FlyerTon

Next UK Labour Leader  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serious question. Why is it ok for the Tories and the Blairites to talk to the IRA but not the left?

perhaps because they didn't give their tacit support to bombing, shooting and killing their way to the ballot box in Northern Ireland.

So behind the scenes talks with the very same people gives them greater integrity? Aye right. :rolleyes:

Being forced to try and negotiate with Murdering bast*rds, (holding a gun under the table) and openly supporting them are two very different things my friend.

"You can't put a maverick in charge of a country's security" says man suggesting a military coup in 21st century Britain.

The same guy reporting on the coup comments is now claiming that it was more likely a misinterpretation than a suggestion the army would revolt against Corbyn. The Times and the general know exactly what they're doing here and it's shady as shit.

Being forced to try and negotiate with Murdering bast*rds, (holding a gun under the table) and openly supporting them are two very different things my friend.

So the government shouldn't have spoken or negotiated with either side?

Very good.

So the government shouldn't have spoken or negotiated with either side?

Very good.

Where did I say that Rico!? Corbyn and McDonnell openly supported those intent on slaughtering innocents, causing mayhem and untold misery in our own country, how does that square up with the part they now wish to play in the Government of these fine British Isles?

Where did I say that Rico!? Corbyn and McDonnell openly supported those intent on slaughtering innocents, causing mayhem and untold misery in our own country, how does that square up with the part they now wish to play in the Government of these fine British Isles?

Well if you don't believe they should deal with terrorists and murderers, I hate to break it to you.

That's what both sides are.

Colluding with murdering b*****ds though, that was part of the 'dirty war '

Who forced them?

Is this open support the same as what happens when her maj shakes hands with "murdering bast*rds". Murder was happening on both sides and to think that there was a good and bad side in this situation makes you blinkered at least and downright fucking stupid at worst. You are free to let me know which you see yourself as.

Who forced them?

Is this open support the same as what happens when her maj shakes hands with "murdering bast*rds". Murder was happening on both sides and to think that there was a good and bad side in this situation makes you blinkered at least and downright fucking stupid at worst. You are free to let me know which you see yourself as.

Nice deflection, but what a shite analogy, sure you can do better than that. Who mentioned a good and bad side btw? I'll go with fucking stupid then, at least you recognise that level.

Nice deflection, but what a shite analogy, sure you can do better than that. Who mentioned a good and bad side btw? I'll go with fucking stupid then, at least you recognise that level.

Deflection? Analogy? Neither were present in my post. Now what were you saying about being fucking stupid. There really is no reason to show it in EVERY post.

"You can't put a maverick in charge of a country's security" says man suggesting a military coup in 21st century Britain.

They weren't far away from staging a military coup in 1974 either. The Army was still at Cold War levels then though - I reckon this guy's in cloud cuckoo land, as these days they'd be lucky if they could take over Aldershot.

fairly-secret-army-logo.jpg

Archived