Next UK Labour Leader

FlyerTon

Next UK Labour Leader  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A holding is still in the process of liquidation and that process is still on going. Rangers Football Club have an uninterrupted history of 143 years. What did happen to Rangers though was, from a fan's point of view, devastating. And I and many others went through a helluva lot in the process. So to see frivolous comments about how funny it all was provokes a reaction and I reacted.

All of this also had absolutely f**k all to do with the Labour leadership.

Can we get back to that now?

Ok, apology accepted.

Personally I think Corbyn is unelectable, thus if he stays in power the Tories will storm in in 2020. And Scotland will vote yes in a 2021 referendum!

Ok, apology accepted.

Personally I think Corbyn is unelectable, thus if he stays in power the Tories will storm in in 2020. And Scotland will vote yes in a 2021 referendum!

I think the dust has to settle first and see how Corbyn starts with his first monumental task of uniting the party. With his deputy already saying his views on how to run the party are opposite to Corbyn, plus what looks like a whole reinvention of Labour, out with the Blairites, plus the fight he'll have on his hands with Cameron and the tories, along with their cronies in the press and big business, you could well be right on all counts.

A holding company is still in the process of liquidation. Rangers Football Club have an uninterrupted history of 143 years. What did happen to Rangers though was, from a fan's point of view, devastating. And I and many others went through a helluva lot in the process. So to see frivolous comments about how funny it all was provokes a reaction and I reacted.

All of this also had absolutely f**k all to do with the Labour leadership.

Can we get back to that now?

Rangers died m8

The Abbot appointment has me staggered, she is clearly an attention seeking muppet.

Looked at a few of the papers front pages on-line this morning and it's quite incredible. Everyone is apparently going on strike and Jeremy is getting rid of the army.

Archived