Next UK Labour Leader

FlyerTon

Next UK Labour Leader  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If Corbyn is elected leader David Cameron will think Christmas has come early.

He doesn't give a f**k - he's retiring to a nice speaking tour and all the other perks.

I reckon he might struggle at PMQs with someone who doesn't play by the conventional rules of modern day politics.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He doesn't give a f**k - he's retiring to a nice speaking tour and all the other perks.

I reckon he might struggle at PMQs with someone who doesn't play by the conventional rules of modern day politics.

Cameron won't struggle because he won't ever actually answer a question. He'll just keep repeating "your own MPs hate you" ad nauseam.

Cameron won't struggle because he won't ever actually answer a question. He'll just keep repeating "your own MPs hate you" ad nauseam.

Maybe.

But if Corbyn doesn't capitulate and asks some strong and challenging questions then the reports will reflect that. Cameron will be a bit weary that's for sure.

Yes.

I remember watching daily politics the day nominations closed. It was literally the last minute when he got enough. They said they wanted to open the debate it just turned out the pesky voters wouldn't play the game.

I doubt Corbyn will last long enough to seriously annoy Cameron at PMQs tbh. If you think of the worst possibly way for the party to react to Corbyn's leadership, then that's exactly what will happen. Barring a miracle, they're going to be unelectable for the next 20 years.

I doubt Corbyn will last long enough to seriously annoy Cameron at PMQs tbh. If you think of the worst possibly way for the party to react to Corbyn's leadership, then that's exactly what will happen. Barring a miracle, they're going to be unelectable for the next 20 years.

Depends how the English voters take to Gideon or Boris as their leader in 3-4 years time, and by that point Corbyn might not be Labour leader.

I think we need to get to grips here. Corbyn is no Hardie.

He has spotted a gap in the market and gone for it. Elected, he will move back right.

He is no friend of Scotland

I wasn't comparing the two just reading the following webpage about the last time the leader of a major political party had a beard. Turns out a long, long time ago.

http://www.bailiwickexpress.com/jsy/life/gold/when-was-last-time-bearded-man-led-major-political-party-britain/

Corbyn v 3 weak centre right candidates who differ only in haircuts and dress sense is the truth of the matter. He dared to be different and be himself and he is striking a chord with a lot of labour supporters disillusioned with spin and empty words.

Corbyn will be full of spinand empty words.

Granted, scotland voted no to full independence last year but what cant be denied is that its moving towards it..... and certainly what cant be denied is that the majority of Scottish people want a much greater devolution settlement.

Corbyn says he supports neither.

He is no friend of Scotland.

Archived