Next UK Labour Leader

FlyerTon

Next UK Labour Leader  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Forget that, no denial that Corbyn is a f*ckin Republician apologist toad then?? He's a f*ckin enemy of this country, how can he be a credible leader of HM's opposition, with the divisive and repulsive views that he holds dear.

Hopefully once Corbyn is PM he can offload that shitehole of a statelet back to the Irish where it belongs.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried searching 'Liz Kendal' on my twitter search bar. Came up with 'Liz Kendall NWA' and 'Liz Kendall Dr Dre'.

Some of what Mensch is saying I think is fair enough though. There seems to be this tendency to say 'zionist' when making anti-Semitic comments. If the comment is genuinely aimed at Zionism that is fora enough. All too often however they use anti-semetic stereotypes. One defence I got was 'Jews weren't quick enough to denounce Israel' which was a wonderful defence against the claim they were anti-semetic as they actually managed to be anti-semetic in their defence against the claim they were anti-semetic.

Mensch has absolutely no credibility in this argument. She's searched offensive terms herself and tried to pin it on Corbyn supporters, she claimed the Jewish founder of Zionism must be anti-semitic because anyone who uses the term 'Zionist' must be anti-semitic and as someone else pointed out last night on Twitter, it's odd that she pursues the "your friends are problematic" line against Corbyn when some of her friends have literally turned out to be paedophile a.

He's managed to get re elected for 32 years.

That would suggest not everyone finds him an 'enemy of this Country'

Your 'Enemy of this country list' must make for interesting reading.

Sadly it seems to grow longer and longer these days.

I believe Corbyn's position is that he's a stated republican but as he knows there isn't a democratic will for removing the Monarchy, he wouldn't pursue it if he wins.

If anyone objects to that, there's really no ambiguity about it, they're an out and out bigot.

I believe Corbyn's position is that he's a stated republican but as he knows there isn't a democratic will for removing the Monarchy, he wouldn't pursue it if he wins.

If anyone objects to that, there's really no ambiguity about it, they're an out and out bigot.

When Rob is talking about Corbyn's Republican sympathies I don't think he means regards the monarchy but towards Sinn Fein.

He chose to support the bombers rather than the ballot box for years, nothing bigoted about that fact at all Stubbsy!

Mensch has absolutely no credibility in this argument. She's searched offensive terms herself and tried to pin it on Corbyn supporters, she claimed the Jewish founder of Zionism must be anti-semitic because anyone who uses the term 'Zionist' must be anti-semitic and as someone else pointed out last night on Twitter, it's odd that she pursues the "your friends are problematic" line against Corbyn when some of her friends have literally turned out to be paedophile a.

To be fair to Mensch did she not go straight to the police when she found out about that?

Apologies - I took the "republican sympathiser" bit too literally then.

You'll know more about this than me but isn't his supposed "support" for the Ra based on him supporting the Troops Out campaign and something about inviting Gerry Adams to speak in London?

I'm willing to admit my ignorance if there's something I'm unaware of but from I know of the situation, it sounds like Corbyn was well ahead of the Westminster curve when it came to respecting democracy and diplomacy.

He chose to support the bombers rather than the ballot box for years, nothing bigoted about that fact at all Stubbsy!

The same bombers the British State were talking to all the way back to the 70s.

John Major stood in Parliament saying no deals could be done with terrorists while talks were going on behind the scenes.

Is John Major on your 'list'?

The same bombers the British State were talking to all the way back to the 70s.

John Major stood in Parliament saying no deals could be done with terrorists while talks were going on behind the scenes.

Is John Major on your 'list'?

Nice deflection there, successive governments tried with varying levels of success to deal directly with the Provos, it doesn't mean they actively supported them. Corbyn shamelessly did.

Nice deflection there, successive governments tried with varying levels of success to deal directly with the Provos, it doesn't mean they actively supported them. Corbyn shamelessly did.

In what way ? Can you evidence this please ?

Apologies - I took the "republican sympathiser" bit too literally then.

You'll know more about this than me but isn't his supposed "support" for the Ra based on him supporting the Troops Out campaign and something about inviting Gerry Adams to speak in London?

I'm willing to admit my ignorance if there's something I'm unaware of but from I know of the situation, it sounds like Corbyn was well ahead of the Westminster curve when it came to respecting democracy and diplomacy.

He wasn't well ahead of the game at all, he wasn't a mediator, he was an active supporter and still to this day will not condemn the slaughter of innocents at the hands of militant republicans.

No,The British state was to busy colluding with the other side.

Try nothing. You said he actively supports terrorists and is an enemy of Britain. Evidence bigot boy ?

How about his tacit support for Hamas, Hezbollah or those who deny the Holocaust, who's the f*ckin Bigot ya clown. Not just an enemy of Britain eh?

Archived