Saints v Celtic 15/5/15

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was one of the most enjoyable 45 minutes of football I have watched all season..two teams going all out to win...Saints edging it slightly...cracking stuff.

Stay off the glue mate

Mon the saints...

Thats the poorest Celtic performance as ive seen all season. Shaky at the back without Van Dyke and boys like Forrest are complete horse. Celtic will be doing well to avoid defeat here. If Saints had a decent striker, they would be a couple of goals up

Cant argue with any of that in fairness :lol: still a good game to watch..

Not if your hoping for a favour from Celtic in our quest for european football. Hoping for a Celtic win makes my skin crawl

So you are cheering for Celtic and Im cheering for Saints.. :lol:

I would say cheering is a bit of a stretch. Hopefully we can win our two games which means tonights result doesnt matter

Just in. Pleasantly delighted to see this scoreline and hear about our good play. Less delighted we seem incapable of scoring again though. A point could be enough for fourth regardless.

Just in. Pleasantly delighted to see this scoreline and hear about our good play. Less delighted we seem incapable of scoring again though. A point could be enough for fourth regardless.

Our keeper's having a blinder - you've been unlucky

Our keeper's having a blinder - you've been unlucky

I'm glad its been good goalkeeping rather than poor finishing!

Less glad we're now playing Wotherspoon at right back, although at least it prevents him ruining attacks

Archived