Saints v Celtic 15/5/15

Honestly, I hope that lee croft is not in the team/injured or otherwise for the game, he was out in loft tonight. ridiculous from a player before such a big game, well done for not renewing his contract! He is a nice guy but unacceptable before a game that could decide the fate of 4th and that European spot!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I hope that lee croft is not in the team/injured or otherwise for the game, he was out in loft tonight. ridiculous from a player before such a big game, well done for not renewing his contract! He is a nice guy but unacceptable before a game that could decide the fate of 4th and that European spot!

It's already been announced he's been released and has been told he won't play again this season. So frankly it doubt it matters to anyone at saints.

Are you working today?

Last weekend he had a mad one, totally blootered and making a c**t of himself in the cherrybank on Sunday. A total clown.

Trundling up the Aberdeen's wing next season. Once he gets going, he fair picks up momentum. Probably because he's so fat. His balding head also makes him more aerodynamic.

Last weekend he had a mad one, totally blootered and making a c**t of himself in the cherrybank on Sunday. A total clown.

I suspect he's know for a while he was leaving. Not that a respectable athlete (the loosest sense) should be out as much as him.

Not expecting much tonight but come half 7 I'll be sitting at haim, telly on, gin and juice in hand to cheer on the Saintees.

I hear Johanssen is being rested, van Dijk doubtful, and Bitton also rested. It's not Celtics strongest team

It's all about believing with St Johnstone v Celtic, stranger things have happened. C'mon you Saintees!

Are you sure about that team I've bet Vigil 1st goal

It's official now:

CELTIC v @St_Johnstone_FC : Zaluska; Matthews, Ambrose, Denayer, Tierney; Brown, Armstrong; Forrest, Commons, Mackay-Steven; Griffiths (MD)

Celtic subs: Fasan, Izaguirre, Guidetti, Scepovic, Rogic, Mulgrew, Fisher (MD)

Archived