Yeah it was fantastic viewing Footie Chick. I watched it and was utterly astounded by the walking shark. I have read and studied about sharks for a long part of my life, and had totally missed this. I was waiting for the poor wee bugger to get roasted alive.

I think the Great White Shark breaching has seen time and time again, but yet I never get bored of it. The wily seals (roadrunner) against the dumb sharks (coyote) but the over head shots of the seals getting eaten with the blood spurting everywhere was very intense.

After one episode the BBC are free to take whatever they charge for the Bluray box set out of my bank account right now.

I'm fascinated by sharks so much so that one day I want to cage dive with Great White's in South Africa, would love to do it one day, needless to say friends and family think I'm nuts, shows like this one however can only help show that they are greatly misunderstood creatures and are actually fascinating.

The part last night with the rays leaping out of the water was visually stunning.

I watched part of the first one last night. I felt well sorry for that one that could only travel 0.5mph and had a parasite eating his eye. He has 200 years of that to look forward to!

Archived