Congratulations Clyde - SPFL League Two Champions 2015/16

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think i'll be sticking a bit of money on Clyde going with recent transfer signings.

Scott Linton

Archie Campbell

Chris Mitchell

Any more?

All 3 could definately do a job in League 2.

Scott Linton

Archie Campbell

Chris Smith

Michael Bolochoweckyj

Chris Mitchell

I see Clyde Player Steven Thompson is in the paper today wanting to open new contract talks with St. Mirren.

He's obviously not heard about Clyde's move to Shettleston. That might bring him back into thinking about signing for the Bully Wee.

as entertaining as this thread is, I just can't get the image out of my head that the_bully_wee is reclining in his humble abode having a good cackle at the fact that he's managed to illicit 25 replies (oops make that 26 now) to his least disguised wind-up ever..............unless of course I've done him a disservice and he's genuinely planning to re-mortgage said caravan and blow the lot with the bookies the moment the odds for the new season are announced?

Suggest we save a lot of time and merge The Clyde 2014-5 thread and the Clyde January Barry-will-fix-it signings thread and copy and paste the whole lot in here. Clyde fans will need the spare time to discuss how they are going to raise funds and build a brand new stadium. I hear a groundshare with Irvine Meadow is most likely. :o

Suggest we save a lot of time and merge The Clyde 2014-5 thread and the Clyde January Barry-will-fix-it signings thread and copy and paste the whole lot in here. Clyde fans will need the spare time to discuss how they are going to raise funds and build a brand new stadium. I hear a groundshare with Irvine Meadow is most likely. :o

^ word salad

This was mentioned a good few year back if i remember rightly :)

enjoy play off failure again ????

welcome back with the rest of the dross in div 2 ????

Archived