The 56 in Westminster!

Or the scale of the landslide. It was an utter mauling.

Some of the vote shares and majorities are outrageous. When I saw 30,000 for the SNP at the first declaration to pump Cathy Jamieson out in Kilmarnock and Louden that was when the penny truly dropped.

Just over 4000 votes to take all 59 and im hearing the Shetlands went snp for the first time more work required in the Orkneys though

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or the scale of the landslide. It was an utter mauling.

Some of the vote shares and majorities are outrageous. When I saw 30,000 for the SNP at the first declaration to pump Cathy Jamieson out in Kilmarnock and Louden that was when the penny truly dropped.

Yep. I was planning on going to sleep at some point on the night but things just kept happening. When the PO at the Kilmarnock count said 30,000 for the snp I was absolutely incredulous and ecstatic at the same time.

All that desperate, last-stand hysteria of tactical voting by #SNPout etc.: only for the Britnats to discover the SNP taking 55-60% of the vote in their constituency anyway. Gutted for them.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

Up till Kilmarnock, the number crunchers at our count were going 48 tops.

After Kilmarnock they were going 'haven't a fucking clue'.

We were walking out at the end, loads of journalists were asking for quotes. I just shrugged with my hands out and smiled, I never said a word.

I was in shock at the scale of it and still am.

Bit of a weird thing to be seething about, tbh

There is no 'seethe', it's just completely ridiculous. WM and the legal hierarchy help show off our antiquated system with much pomp, circumstance, silly robes and silly wigs. We don't live in Poldarkland any more.

Up till Kilmarnock, the number crunchers at our count were going 48 tops.

After Kilmarnock they were going 'haven't a fucking clue'.

We were walking out at the end, loads of journalists were asking for quotes. I just shrugged with my hands out and smiled, I never said a word.

I was in shock at the scale of it and still am.

I didnae see the election but I looked at the replay on the iplayer umpteen times over the weekend.

What got me was a Labour woman on the panel said tae the SNP representative that the SNP should apologise for winning all the seats and thereby letting the tories win in England.

Jeez.

Must say, they all seem delighted to be at Westminster these 56 anti British agents. I think they are going native already. A bit like Reece Dinsdale in the classic London hooligan film ID. On that, won't be long before Scary Mhairi is turning out for the Millwall Bushwackers, likes a bush as we know.

Just over 4000 votes to take all 59 and im hearing the Shetlands went snp for the first time more work required in the Orkneys though

Aye, that's what folk on Twitter seemed to be suggesting on Friday morning. If so, Tavish Scott could be out on his arse next May. :D

Pleased to see my girl up there in most of the pictures.

And trust me she won't be taking any shit from the Tories.

Dr Philippa will be one of the stars of this 56 strong team.

Our voice is so strong that a majority government can do whatever they like to us ,knowing that they have absolutely nothing to lose by pissing us off.

You're wrong to think they can just act with impunity, because it's going to lead to more calls for another referendum. Their approach will be to throw us a big enough bone in order to keep us on side. You shouldn't forget we're just one part of a difficult balancing act for them.

You're wrong to think they can just act with impunity, because it's going to lead to more calls for another referendum. Their approach will be to throw us a big enough bone in order to keep us on side. You shouldn't forget we're just one part of a difficult balancing act for them.

But we are a big feckin part now

Did Mhairi refuse your offer of a lick out or something?

Probably believes woman should be sentenced to life in the kitchen and banned from politics.

Bless.

Archived