The 56 in Westminster!

Yeah, because they'll have a real job on trying to outshine the performances and achievements of the 50 Labour & Lib Dem MPs they replaced.

Labour have represented Scotland in Westminster for 60 years and have done f**k all.

We are about to find out, once the noise and tiresome posturing has died down, shouldn't take too much of an effort though eh!?

I wonder how long it will be before the SNP are blaming the Tories and Labour down south for their ineffectual performance as 'big player' within the opposition.

Its support content on moaning that yet again 'they don't have anyone on Question Time'!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are about to find out, once the noise and tiresome posturing has died down, shouldn't take too much of an effort though eh!?

You're right it shouldn't take too much of an effort. The only thing that 40 Labour MPs did in the last 5 years was line their own pockets and toe the London head office line.

Still, by all means keep bleating on about the big ole nasty SNP and how horrid they are.

You're right it shouldn't take too much of an effort. The only thing that 40 Labour MPs did in the last 5 years was line their own pockets and toe the London head office line.

Still, by all means keep bleating on about the big ole nasty SNP and how horrid they are.

I couldn't give a f*ck how nasty & horrid they are, they've a job to do now, let em get on with it.

I couldn't give a f*ck how nasty & horrid they are, they've a job to do now, let em get on with it.

Of course you could. You and all the other bitter unionists who spent months telling us we lost and to get over it are positively SEETHING at that wonderful collection of people representing Scotland.

pleasing.jpg

^^^

Not enjoying the journey

Labour mps got £67,060 as their salary plus expenses and a nice fat pension

Snp mps will get £67.060 plus expenses and a nice fat pension. Pot kettle black mr fud.

Snp mps will get £67.060 plus expenses and a nice fat pension. Pot kettle black mr fud.

Tbf, the SNP MPs won't be toeing the London Head Office line.

Winners tend not to be bitter nor seething.

Of course if you take that chat away from some on here they would have nothing to post.

You won a battle, but are now starting to lose the war.

Gutted for you. greggy.png

SNP have no MPs based in London.

They will spend plenty of time in westminster weather it be in the chamber or their own offices and will have 2nd homes in london,the majority of their time will be in london.

You should really start your own thread 'The one in Westminster!'. I'd hurry up and grab it if I were you before AdLib or JMothetwat steals in from under your nose.

A fine idea. I'd argue that we were the 2nd largest party in Scotland now anyway. Tied on one seat with Labour and the Lib Dems, but in terms of SD(Seat Difference) we're far ahead on 0, whilst Lib Dems are on -10 and Labour on -40. 8)

Also I need to get a life as I spent about an hour watching MPs take their oaths earlier. I even played a wee game where I guessed if they would choose to swear or affirm when I saw each of them! :lol:

Highlights included seeing Eck taking his oath and Clegg and Miliband(who is clearly back from Ibiza) standing having a wee chat whilst they waited in line! Always thought it must be awkward to have gone from leader of the opposition and future PM to being stuck on the backbenches.

They will spend plenty of time in westminster weather it be in the chamber or their own offices and will have 2nd homes in london,the majority of their time will be in london.

Does it have its own micro climate?

Maybe it does - I'm always hearing of these Tory Wets.

Winners tend not to be bitter nor seething.

Of course if you take that chat away from some on here they would have nothing to post.

You lost, Get over it.

Sixty seven pounds and six pence is a pittance of a salary tbf.

#soldierswages4snpmps

Archived