The 56 in Westminster!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The oath starts monday lets see what the 56 do then and then see who the twat is.

I comfortably predict all 56 will take the oath or affirm, within the rules that are laid down in law.

Looking up this oath business, it seems plenty of people over the years have changed the oath to suit them. Don't see a problem with the Religious, Atheists, Royalists, Republicans and all combinations there of within the 56 making a pledge to serve the people that is true to them. I'm sure the SNP delegation is a broad church and they can represent Scotland well without all holding idenical beliefs on abstract personal things like this.

I comfortably predict all 56 will take the oath or affirm, within the rules that are laid down in law.

They will recognise the bigger picture and keep gesturing to a minimum.

Please don't engage with kevthedee like he's a rational adult. He's a fucknugget. Anyone who doesn't know that by now is not paying attention.

They will recognise the bigger picture and keep gesturing to a minimum.Please don't engage with kevthedee like he's a rational adult. He's a fucknugget. Anyone who doesn't know that by now is not paying attention.

Time for your afternoon nap granny

I would hate to have to swear allegiance to the queen. Absolutely ridiculous that it's never been changed.

Imo if you're not a Republican then there must be something wrong with you. How can you possibly believe in royalty in this day and age?

Time for your afternoon nap granny

Your previous posting was 100% correct in terms of grammar, punctuation and spelling. Looks like you're going downhill again. The Queen won't like you murdering her Engerlish.

Your previous posting was 100% correct in terms of grammar, punctuation and spelling. Looks like you're going downhill again. The Queen won't like you murdering her Engerlish.

Well, according to some wits on here, she's German, so she won't give a fliegende Fiedlern about "her" Engerlish

http://m.scotsman.com/news/politics/top-stories/snp-will-be-the-real-opposition-to-tories-1-3775284

Read the comments on this article, they are Daily Mailesque in their vitriol. It's like an organised campaign; maybe this is the start of the Scottish Labour fight back. :lol:

http://m.scotsman.com/news/politics/top-stories/snp-will-be-the-real-opposition-to-tories-1-3775284 Read the comments on this article, they are Daily Mailesque in their vitriol. It's like an organised campaign; maybe this is the start of the Scottish Labour fight back. :lol:

Pretty gruesome. I'm actually amazed just how many self loathing Scots there are. It must be a tragic life hating yourself.

I did however get a giggle from this one

There are no scots voices in government shout the SNP. So how many Scots are in the present cabinet, 0, 1 or 3? Let's count.

Duncan Smith was born in Edinburgh,

David Mundell was born in Dumfries

Michael Andrew Gove born Edinburgh

Michael Fallon, born Perth

Steven Crabb, born Inverness

David Mundell born Dumfries

Well, well, well that's at least six. I didn't realise how big an export Scotland had of politicians.

Pretty gruesome. I'm actually amazed just how many self loathing Scots there are. It must be a tragic life hating yourself.

I did however get a giggle from this one

There are no scots voices in government shout the SNP. So how many Scots are in the present cabinet, 0, 1 or 3? Let's count.

Duncan Smith was born in Edinburgh,

David Mundell was born in Dumfries

Michael Andrew Gove born Edinburgh

Michael Fallon, born Perth

Steven Crabb, born Inverness

David Mundell born Dumfries

Well, well, well that's at least six. I didn't realise how big an export Scotland had of politicians.

I saw that as well.

Stunning logic.

I would hate to have to swear allegiance to the queen. Absolutely ridiculous that it's never been changed.

Imo if you're not a Republican then there must be something wrong with you. How can you possibly believe in royalty in this day and age?

Not that it will ever happen but on a straight Yes/No vote across the UK., the monarchy would be favoured by a f*ckin huge margin.

Not that it will ever happen but on a straight Yes/No vote across the UK., the monarchy would be favoured by a f*ckin huge margin.

Sadly at the moment you are correct. I do think they will be gone eventually.

Archived