The 56 in Westminster!

See when it happens you can feel free to f**k off. I will pay your bus fare. I'll even come and wave you off you vile, odious cretin.

Ha Ha get f*cked, just another Keyboard hard man, who fires off insults to someone he doesn't know, it's easy eh mate, pathetic!!:lol:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ha Ha get f*cked, just another Keyboard hard man, who fires off insults to someone he doesn't know, it's easy eh mate, pathetic!!:lol:

How does offering to pay your bus fare make me a 'hard man'? I would have thought it would make me a philanthropist.

I can't see how I insulted you either.

How does offering to pay your bus fare make me a 'hard man'? I would have thought it would make me a philanthropist.I can't see how I insulted you either.

"vile odious cretin"!? get tae f*ck

"vile odious cretin"!? get tae f*ck

What, you didn't know you were a vile odious cretin?

Sorry to break the news to you but you should see it more as a revelation than an insult.

What, you didn't know you were a vile odious cretin?Sorry to break the news to you but you should see it more as a revelation than an insult.

You don't know me mate, I don't know you, but if you're happy

to address someone who is a stranger on line with the language that you use, it says everything about how you conduct yourself in your 'real life'? Carry on mate, you must be a really good lad to know.

The seethe is strong in this one:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3084674/Scottish-MPs-plot-spoil-swearing-oath-Queen-SNP-members-speak-Gaelic-just-cross-fingers-protest.html

You can just imagine the keyboard getting a hammering whilst typing this one out.

The comments are a laugh:

'If you can't pledge allegiance to the queen , one of the hardest working women ever and understand what she does for this country then resign '

The comments are a laugh:

'If you can't pledge allegiance to the queen , one of the hardest working women ever and understand what she does for this country then resign '

The comments are always a laugh, fucking tragic, usually full of raging BritNats from Scotland trying to fit in

f**k the queen

I usually just go straight to the top comments for entertainment.

Laura1973, Stirling, United Kingdom, 13 hours ago

This is the real snp a bunch of horrible republicans , how can anyone support them , they are a bunch of halfwits I can't beleive scotland has come to this and has so many bitter bullying people God help us

they are a bunch of halfwits I can't beleive

The seethe is strong in this one:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3084674/Scottish-MPs-plot-spoil-swearing-oath-Queen-SNP-members-speak-Gaelic-just-cross-fingers-protest.html

You can just imagine the keyboard getting a hammering whilst typing this one out.

They have promised to make scotlands voice heard,cant do that if they refuse the oath as they will get no vote or to debate,i expect they will take the oath but do some sort of childish protest,the more the 56 act like spoilt kids the more sturgeons comments of "hand of friendship/being a progressive party at westminster"will look like lies.

They have promised to make scotlands voice heard,cant do that if they refuse the oath as they will get no vote or to debate,i expect they will take the oath but do some sort of childish protest,the more the 56 act like spoilt kids the more sturgeons comments of "hand of friendship/being a progressive party at westminster"will look like lies.

Its the daily mail you dimwit ffs :lol:

post-48383-0-36449700-1431864439_thumb.j

They have promised to make scotlands voice heard,cant do that if they refuse the oath as they will get no vote or to debate

None of them have said they won't take the oath, you utter moron.

Archived