The 56 in Westminster!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Independence if it happens will not only break the Union it will break Scotland too, it won't be harmonious within, something that's rarely considered.

lol

Yeah, those other developed, independent nations of the world are just tearing themselves apart from within.

Once the Britnats pop their clogs, the future generations would simply embrace Scotland. Unlucky.

lol

Yeah, those other developed, independent nations of the world are just tearing themselves apart from within.

Once the Britnats pop their clogs, the future generations would simply embrace Scotland. Unlucky.

Not just naive but blind too, you think we'll all just jump on the happy bandwagon, it ain't gonna happen.

Not just naive but blind too, you think we'll all just jump on the happy bandwagon, it ain't gonna happen.

It works both ways though Rob, this is what unionists don't get. Do you think we're happy being part of the UK now? So there's divisions either way, just we're not nutters like Britnats so aren't going to take to the streets over it.

There's no doubt when Scotland becomes independent there will be violence from the no side, but it will be a small minority and over quickly, then people will get on board with making Scotland the best it can be. Then after a while that generation will die out and we will be a unified country.

It works both ways though Rob, this is what unionists don't get. Do you think we're happy being part of the UK now? So there's divisions either way, just we're not nutters like Britnats so aren't going to take to the streets over it.

There's no doubt when Scotland becomes independent there will be violence from the no side, but it will be a small minority and over quickly, then people will get on board with making Scotland the best it can be. Then after a while that generation will die out and we will be a unified country.

The only violence was from the no side after they'd actually won the referendum last year.

:lol:

The only violence was from the no side after they'd actually won the referendum last year.

:lol:

I know, they're that mental they actually rioted after winning. Which the BBC described as 'scuffles' involving both sides, a shameful lie if ever there was one.

A few days after the election I started feeling a distinct downturn in my spirits. We're going to get a brasser here, I thought.

At least five of these newly elected representatives will turn out to be utter riddy-causing zoomers after a week or two, and their failings will be massively amplified by the press, and it will deliver a dunt to the party as a whole, and it's support, and the cause it espouses, which I believe in.

Then I started thinking...

Up till recently, my MP was Eric Joyce. Will any of the new intake be more embarassing than him? It seems unlikely.

John McNally is just a normal guy, a barber from Denny, and perhaps he's not a man of great learning or political experience - but at least he's not an egomaniacal thug or an unrepentant alkie and thief from the public purse (or a mad shagger) like Major Joyce was.

Then I started thinking about it a bit more widely... Mhairi Black... will she speak out of turn and make us all cringe internally?

Probably, at some point. But at least we can be sure she's not owned and operated from afar, to act wholly in the interests of some American defence firm, or booze lobbyists. It's odds-on that she has never been a member of the Henry Jackson Society.

This goes for the whole of the new intake. Not one of them will be directly linked to BAE Systems, Goldman Sachs, the Mittals, the Hindujas, the Barclay Bros, Armor Group, or Nat Rothschild in their former and current business dealings. Not one of them will be secretly employed by the intelligence services of a foreign state to work in the dark against their own countries' wellbeing (as, for example, John Stonehouse, Bernard Floud, Will Owen, Tom Driberg, etc. were, not to mention non-Parliamentarians like Geoffrey Prime).

Not one of them will have a financial interest in the privatization and outsourcing of NHS services (unlike Liam Fox and many others).

Not one of them will have a financial and ideological interest in the privatization of education (unlike Michael Gove, among others).

Not one of them will be looking, first and foremost, at their own portfolio of investments when considering public policy - and thinking about how fracking could expand and augment their household income stream.

When it comes to issues like social housing, inheritance tax, and land reform, none of these folk will be thinking of their estates first.

My spirits have lifted. These "newbs and rubes" will be sitting in on HoC committees soon, with no real ulterior motives (other than independence) or personal areas of self-interest in their minds.

No wonder some folk down there are afraid of what's to come.

Excellent post :thumsup2

aye I don't think he really understands how much some people HATE being in the UK just now

When were Indy the unionists will just have to suck it up and accept it like we are doing now

Like I said before rob better still be alive to see it

Independence if it happens will not only break the Union it will break Scotland too, it won't be harmonious within, something that's rarely considered.

See when it happens you can feel free to f**k off. I will pay your bus fare. I'll even come and wave you off you vile, odious cretin.

aye I don't think he really understands how much some people HATE being in the UK just now

When were Indy the unionists will just have to suck it up and accept it like we are doing now

Like I said before rob better still be alive to see it

Exactly, we're in that position right now but they are threatening violence now for when it happens to them in the future.

Unionists are the real identity nationalists, we should make a point of always calling them nationalists as they do to us to try and make it a pejroative term, we should point out they're the real nationalists, we just want a better country.

It has been considered publically by some prominent folk on your side of the argument, as you no doubt know:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/1428027.stm

Luckily the fella drew back when he realised that his comments were bordering on the radical, and could potentially be seen as contravening fundilymundily British Values of democracy, tolerance, and fair play.

I have considered the possibility that civil strife could arise from a cohort of bitter auld drunks encouraging a larger group of brainwashed young dafties to run riot in the event of Scottish independence.

I have come to the conclusion that I could not give less of a f**k about it.

The thing is. The proper right wing Britnat contingent who are mostly foaming at the mouth Rangers fans, are complete and utter shitebags. They have to be in a big group attacking pensioners and woman. There's no chance they would've been out in George Sq had it been a yes, they don't like being outnumbered.

The thing is. The proper right wing Britnat contingent who are mostly foaming at the mouth Rangers fans, are complete and utter shitebags. They have to be in a big group attacking pensioners and woman. There's no chance they would've been out in George Sq had it been a yes, they don't like being outnumbered.

Using trog Rangers fans and loyalists to attack 55% of the population who had the good sense to kick out what would have been a total disaster for Scotland.

Using trog Rangers fans and loyalists to attack 55% of the population who had the good sense to kick out what would have been a total disaster for Scotland.

Try and understand basic English please. I'm not attacking no voters, I'm attacking right wing Britnat cretins of the ilk that descended on George Sq. The same type of people that our beloved Rob will be calling to arms after a yes vote.

Do keep up petal.

Archived