The 56 in Westminster!

Tell me how that affected the 400,000 eu migrants who arrived in 2014? Including the two camps or Romanian Roma I found out about on Friday outside Cowdenbeath.

What about the many thousands of British pensioners retiring to the Costa del Sol? Do they have enough Australian points?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about the many thousands of British pensioners retiring to the Costa del Sol? Do they have enough Australian points?

Not that lame comparison again, LOL. Several ex clients of mine that have done this. They are all self sufficient and come back here for health etc.. They get nothing from Spain except residency.

Not that lame comparison again, LOL. Several ex clients of mine that have done this. They are all self sufficient and come back here for health etc.. They get nothing from Spain except residency.

I wonder how many brits were treated in spanish hospitals last year?

Id google it but cannae be bothered

Aye right.

SNP causing it already. #ladz

Carol Monaghan MP@Carol4GlaNW31 mins31 minutes ago

Induction in chamber. Tory MP for Chelmsford tells us it is poor etiquette to clap. Rapturous applause from #the56.

JOHN NICOLSON@MrJohnNicolson1 hr1 hour ago

The Tory MP giving us an initiation talk says clapping in the chamber is 'deplored'. #SNP members respond by applauding warmly.

It must really bug him that a 20 year old woman has done something that he never has and never will.

Made up rubbish from the snps mouthpiece rag.

I reckon if you were intelligent enough to benefit from a decent education you could have turned out like Ian Smart.

SNP causing it already. #ladz

Carol Monaghan MP@Carol4GlaNW31 mins31 minutes ago

Induction in chamber. Tory MP for Chelmsford tells us it is poor etiquette to clap. Rapturous applause from #the56.

JOHN NICOLSON@MrJohnNicolson1 hr1 hour ago

The Tory MP giving us an initiation talk says clapping in the chamber is 'deplored'. #SNP members respond by applauding warmly.

Absolute fucking legends. This is going to be braw.

Archived