The 56 in Westminster!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raging Britnat Dan Snow utterly beeling on Panorama. :D

I saw that, he was properly raging. I wish someone would open up on one of these c***s just once, just give them both barrels they get to spout their shite unchallenged and Tasmina couldn't do it as she has to appear reasonable.

I might go on one of these shows and just launch into a tirade against a Britnat, it needs to be done.

No, that would be stupid. They could do something like swear an oath to the Scottish people instead of the monarch, but that is for after independence not now. Being raging republicans would only lose them votes just now.

No, that would be stupid. They could do something like swear an oath to the Scottish people instead of the monarch, but that is for after independence not now. Being raging republicans would only lose them votes just now.

Fair doos but they dinnae need tae be raging republicans.

That woman is the FIRST Elizabeth of the UK.

Even a raging royalist would have tae agree and accept that

No need to make a big deal of it but I'd imagine many of them will want to cross their fingers as they swear the oath. Not the raging royalist Alex Salmond though.

Why should they no make a big deal of it.

It's their country that was slighted when that woman decided tae call herself the second Elizabeth.

Two fingers up tae Scotland but sadly there are enough royalist c**ts in Scotland tae say it's irrelevant.

No need to make a big deal of it but I'd imagine many of them will want to cross their fingers as they swear the oath. Not the raging royalist Alex Salmond though.

Are you bipolar? You seem to go from making credible, worthwhile posts to uttering the most ridiculous pish.

According to BBC the SNP will be given the chairmanship of two House of Commons Select Committees - one will be Scottish Affairs the other to be confirmed - i would love it to be Joint Intelligence - imagine Salmond chairman of that and getting stuck into the security services

I do suspect the Tories will keep that one to themselves tho

According to BBC the SNP will be given the chairmanship of two House of Commons Select Committees - one will be Scottish Affairs the other to be confirmed - i would love it to be Joint Intelligence - imagine Salmond chairman of that and getting stuck into the security services

I do suspect the Tories will keep that one to themselves tho

We would still be entitled to 1-3 places on that committee, must be Salmond. More likely be something irrelevant like administration or something.

Archived