Sign in to follow this  
Mr Bairn

Mhairi Black appreciation thread

Let's remember, charity payments are tax deductible. I want to see her full return for 2015-2016 and if she claims relief for the £7k she claims she'll donate to whatever charity.You mugs might swallow this whole, I certainly don't.

'Cos you're a dickhead. QED.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/we-ll-give-7000-pay-rise-to-charity-say-snp-mps-1-3833229

‘We’ll give £7000 pay rise to charity’ say SNP MPs"

The hits just keep on coming.

Yes, and I want their tax returns examined. Charitable donations can be claimed against, I give money to three charities annually but I also give all the tax relief. We're only talking about £1.5k a year for me, but this is £7k a year we're talking about. I want to see via their returns they've given the full amount and the the full relief and I want the charities named. If they don't do this we can call it what it is - MORE SNP LIES.

UKIP :lol:

Nigel must still be seething the voters yet again rejected him at the ballot box

Yes, and I want their tax returns examined. Charitable donations can be claimed against, I give money to three charities annually but I also give all the tax relief. We're only talking about £1.5k a year for me, but this is £7k a year we're talking about. I want to see via their returns they've given the full amount and the the full relief and I want the charities named. If they don't do this we can call it what it is - MORE SNP LIES.

I want to see your tax returns, chum. MORE PETE'S FRONTIER LIES.

you are by far my favourite britnat on here. Some I have on ignore as their rants are just boring but you are just hilarious, keep them coming, you have a rare talent

Pete's Frontier :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Probably best just to ignore him. Like other people of his mental aptitude - young children - having a little tantrum, if you starve him of attention, eventually he'll stop.

Bit late to the party, but Mhairi Black's maiden speech was utterly outstanding, and the SNP MP's decision to donate their salary increases to charity should win yet more favour with the populace UK wide. A pretty good start in PR terms. Long may it continue.

J_Stewart, on 17 Jul 2015 - 15:15, said:

Probably best just to ignore him.

It's amazing that people don't. It's not even subtle trolling, and people actually think the guy believes what he types.

Erm, they're pointing and laughing. Not everyone sees a WUM, has a breakdown about it and resigns like yourself champ.

I voted SNP and Yes but did have reservations about the quality of some of the new SNP MPs but I was genuinely moved by her maiden speech.

The last time I felt like that was when Robin Cook resigned over the Iraq war.

It's a pity that she will get mocked and bullied by the toffs and just simply shouted over.

It's a pity that she will get mocked and bullied by the toffs and just simply shouted over.

And the Cringer's,don't forget them.

Shocked she made such an excellent speech given her lack of life experience tbh.