Mhairi Black appreciation thread

Mr Bairn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's amusing that SNP voters see the result as a victory for Scotland. Some victory removing all of Scotland's power in parliament as 50+ is not enough to influence a decision In a majority government taking away Scotland's representation. 1MP David Mundell is all that represents Scotland in the current government

Awful timing for P&B's SNPBADers there. Slagging them off for doing nothing two months after the GE, then the Tories immediately shelf evel because it's about the be voted down.

Ouch.

Which is nothing to do with them being SNPists.

It would also be the case if it was 56 Scottish Labour MPs or Lib Dems given both parties are against this.

The SNP MPs are just filling opposition bench seats on this.

This girl thoroughly disgust me I am an older man in my 60s and I think it's terrible that an insolent child has been given the responsibility of taking charge of a whole constituency what was Scotland thinking voting for her maybe if she was in her 30s and had more life experience but absolutely shocking giving that much responsibility to a child but each to their own eh!?

Stupidity isn't inversely proportional to time spent alive.

You're evidence of this.

Which is nothing to do with them being SNPists.

It would also be the case if it was 56 Scottish Labour MPs or Lib Dems given both parties are against this.

The SNP MPs are just filling opposition bench seats on this.

Yeah man but those votes could have been from someone else isn't a particularly strong defence of your almost immediately riddy-enducing giddiness about the SNP having no say.

Scotland could've sent 57 Tories and EVEL would probably be going to a vote next week. Let's stick to the reality of the situation though. It's not. Hard lines.

The SNP right wing now? They're left of centre their goal of independence is the only right wing thing about them.

What is "right wing" about the desire for independence?

Archived