Sign in to follow this  
Mr Bairn

Mhairi Black appreciation thread

Iceland benefited from not baling out the private sector. They did see a dramatic fall in living standards though.

I think that was inevitable. No one in their right mind could say that things wouldn't get worse in the situation there was. However Iceland as I see it was an example of 'All being in it together'. The point is the recovery has worked and has not been done in the disgraceful way it is being done here.

I think that was inevitable. No one in their right mind could say that things wouldn't get worse in the situation there was. However Iceland as I see it was an example of 'All being in it together'. The point is the recovery has worked and has not been done in the disgraceful way it is being done here.

Pity the UK and EU didn't go down the same path.

Pity the UK and EU didn't go down the same path.

With the UK austerity is entirely ideological. It wouldn't matter if you could demonstrate to the Tories that they could save money by stopping austerity. They want to reform welfare and take away from poor people and they'll find any excuse they can to do so. They're basically out-Thatchering Thatcher.

With the UK austerity is entirely ideological. It wouldn't matter if you could demonstrate to the Tories that they could save money by stopping austerity. They want to reform welfare and take away from poor people and they'll find any excuse they can to do so. They're basically out-Thatchering Thatcher.

I was refrerring to the other side of the issue - private debt. If the UK, US & EU did not bail out the financial sector then we would probably have had the short sharp pain endured by Iceland and in doing so setting a new standard of living base rather than the continued errosion that we have experienced over 7 years.

Classy, as opposed to wishing for cold winters. :lol:

I like a cold winter. Bracing mornings, crisp snow underfoot, icy blue skies, No voter numbes going down.

You still upset at the new benefit cap? :lol:

It has, as I think you know, no effect on me.

I'm more upset at Gideon's attack on the poor and disabled of this country.

Still, good joke.

:1eye

Joke? You work yet post on here all day every day?

OK fantasy man...

It's cute, if a little creepy, that you give me the same pet name your Mother gives me.

Just when I thought you couldn't get sadder. Mum jokes. :lol:

Yes, you're quite right. I'm the sad one.

Your general level of awareness is incredible.

You still upset at the new benefit cap? :lol:

More likely to affect you than Fide TBH.

Which group of ESA are you in?

It's more than possible to be employed and have plenty of time to come on here. Fairly sure lots of folk on here have said they do just that.

When is she being unleashed on the docile public? Train wreck a comin.

Yeah I can see the issue. An MP with a first class honours degree who actually wants to serve her constituents.

How dare she?

It would be nice if she started getting involved instead of sitting back taking the taxpayers money for doing very little. The same could be said for the party. They are 'the only show in town' after all.

CGHkShMWQAAG-A6-1.jpg

Yeah I can see the issue. An MP with a first class honours degree who actually wants to serve her constituents.

How dare she?

I am not having a go at her but a first class honours degree means f**k all haha. Well done. She knows how to study. Certainty for PM now

Excellent, can you please list what they have achieved since being elected?

I read all about political change and the revolution, I'm interested to hear what they have really done.

"What have the SNP achieved since May?" What a stupid trolling c**t you are.

Excellent, can you please list what they have achieved since being elected?

I read all about political change and the revolution, I'm interested to hear what they have really done.

5f9922a35242075a19107e4408d17183.jpg

They have made gifs?

It's a simple question.

From a very, very simple individual, it would appear.