Sign in to follow this  
Mr Bairn

Mhairi Black appreciation thread

A first class politics degree from Glasgow Uni has been bestowed on the honourable member for Paisley and Renfrewshire South.

A first class politics degree from Glasgow Uni has been bestowed on the honourable member for Paisley and Renfrewshire South.

She takes wee Dougie's seat and gets a degree unlike James Francis; I reckon world domination by the time she's 25...

Just as well it is a first class or it wouldn't have been worth the bother. :ph34r:

Can't be true. Have you heard her accent, obviously a thick ned.

Can't be true. Have you heard her accent, obviously a thick ned.

To be fair, a first degree is relatively easy with a little bit of work

Good on her. From a proper University too. Like I always say, if it wasn't founded by a Papal Bull it's really just a Tech...

Good on her. From a proper University too. Like I always say, if it wasn't founded by a Papal Bull it's really just a Tech...

Everyone I've met who studied at Glasgow University has been a complete asshole.

Usually full of deluded airs and graces.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

Everyone I've met who studied at Glasgow University has been a complete asshole.

^^^ Abertay conditional

Better a complete asshole than an incomplete one.

Top girl.

To think at 20 she's got her degree and become an MP, defeating a shadow cabinet minister in the process. Successful in everything she's attempted this year. Can only go from strength to strength.

Must make all of those folks who tried to get elected and failed, a wee bit jealous at their own failure.

Top girl.

To think at 20 she's got her degree and become an MP, defeating a shadow cabinet minister in the process. Successful in everything she's attempted this year. Can only go from strength to strength.

Must make all of those folks who tried to get elected and failed, a wee bit jealous at their own failure.

future snp leader and first minister of Scotland ??

Edited by kevthedee