Mhairi Black appreciation thread

Mr Bairn

I think she's great, rough round the edges but so what that's a real person. The last thing we need is more media trained drones, she has values and principles and gives great replies to questions. She is honest and smart, she will be a great MP.

We've had fire-raisers, peados, perjurers, thiefs and violent crimanals in HoP and HoL recently. She will do fine.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She "fucking hates Celtic"

Top girl.

When she comes out and says on Twitter that she "Fucking hates Sevco too" I will happily nominate her for first minister

I think she needs a bit of media training. She is obviously an intelligent person to be studying Arts at Glasgow in terms of exam results etc, however she comes across pretty badly in the press IMO.

Oh aye she comes across really badly. So badly that she kicked Dougie Alexander's arse from one end of Glasgow to the next.

In the days of on message sanitised politicians we are badly calling out for people who tell it like it is.

Really don't get the appreciation, she seems incredibly dislikeable to me.

Do strong confident women make you feel uneasy? Hopefully you will grow out of it.

I think they could be ear marking her for much bigger roles in the future, maybe even in the same way they did with Nicola.

From what I have heard she is really impressive.

Said that in the other thread about her. Great potential, just glad she is on our side!

I think she is exactly what Paisley needs. Not some pussy whipped Labour drone.

What is the need in creating these silly threads? Imagine how people would react if I were to create a "David Mundell Appreciation Thread".

You should feel ashamed.

Jackson Carlaw was on excellent form during the STV election night special. He's my current favourite unionist politician.

She seems like a mink. Awful voice, awful face. One of the oldest-looking 20 year olds I've ever seen, although we must bear in mind that she has grown up in Paisley. All in all, I much prefer Nicola as a potential mate.

Whats wrong with her voice? Dont u like her Glasgow accent?

Jackson Carlaw was on excellent form during the STV election night special. He's my current favourite unionist politician.

Rumour has it that he may not be a unionist

She seems like a mink. Awful voice, awful face. One of the oldest-looking 20 year olds I've ever seen, although we must bear in mind that she has grown up in Paisley. All in all, I much prefer Nicola as a potential mate.

'Potential mate'. :lol:

Neither of them would have you, you little pipsqueak. Though I'd pay good money to see you express your views on Mhairi to her face (though you'd have to stand on a stool to do so).

Rumour has it that he may not be a unionist

I heard this same thing about Ian Murray. Imagine if the only branch office MP - as well as being openly against Trident - actually voted Yes in the referendum :lol:

Archived