Mhairi Black appreciation thread

Mr Bairn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, and I want their tax returns examined. Charitable donations can be claimed against, I give money to three charities annually but I also give all the tax relief. We're only talking about £1.5k a year for me, but this is £7k a year we're talking about. I want to see via their returns they've given the full amount and the the full relief and I want the charities named. If they don't do this we can call it what it is - MORE SNP LIES.

you are by far my favourite britnat on here. Some I have on ignore as their rants are just boring but you are just hilarious, keep them coming, you have a rare talent

Pete's Frontier :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Probably best just to ignore him. Like other people of his mental aptitude - young children - having a little tantrum, if you starve him of attention, eventually he'll stop.

Bit late to the party, but Mhairi Black's maiden speech was utterly outstanding, and the SNP MP's decision to donate their salary increases to charity should win yet more favour with the populace UK wide. A pretty good start in PR terms. Long may it continue.

I voted SNP and Yes but did have reservations about the quality of some of the new SNP MPs but I was genuinely moved by her maiden speech.

The last time I felt like that was when Robin Cook resigned over the Iraq war.

It's a pity that she will get mocked and bullied by the toffs and just simply shouted over.

Archived