Mhairi Black appreciation thread

Mr Bairn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she comes across quite well tbh.

She sounds a bit thick but quite well intentioned.

I'd bet she'll be a useful constituency MP especially whilst still in the honeymoon period.

She doesn't thick at all to me. She's got a pretty strong accent but that isn't indicative of a lack of intelligence in my book.

Forgetting party politics for a second if I was choosing between her and Alexander a few months ago, I'd be plucking for the slightly rough around the edges candidate over a dead-eyed roboto politician every day of the week.

I have no issues with Mairi Black. Good luck to her. Probably not ideal having career politicians rather than those who have been in the workplace first, but would rather have that than someone who views it as a part time gig between directorships.

Much rather have Black as my MP than the 'spin-a-party' candidate the SNP put up in Perthshire.

Am I Labour this year? Or a Tory? Oops.. SNP might be the bandwagon to join.. Let's try them.

My money would be on her being the first defection from the SNP to the Tories.

My money would be on her being the first defection from the SNP to the Tories.

Hope she's remembering which side of the house to sit on.

Ironic, given her legendary drinking, her party has decimated the pub trade (food and drink) with their savage reduction in the alcohol limit, pubs being shut down every week thanks to gnat interfering dogma..They're going after woman rights next, at least being a lesbian Ms Bleck won't need to worry about unwanted pregnancy. Dungarees at the ready.

I'd be absolutely raging if my constituency was represented by some vile nationalist junkie who's only just out short trousers.

I suppose if you're looking from the vantage of Ferguslie Park and blotto on a cocktail of fortified wine and jellies Ms Bleck is quite appealing. Only just mind.

Ironic, given her legendary drinking, her party has decimated the pub trade (food and drink) with their savage reduction in the alcohol limit, pubs being shut down every week thanks to gnat interfering dogma..They're going after woman rights next, at least being a lesbian Ms Bleck won't need to worry about unwanted pregnancy. Dungarees at the ready.

They don't seem to have cut your alcohol limit you steaming c**t.

Archived