Mhairi Black appreciation thread

Mr Bairn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she is one of the few who I believe will possibly be found out as out of their depth in the coming years from the snp and their landslide , I genuinley believe the reason she is their is down to nothing other than her snp status , had she been a independent candidate or so on she would have been nowhere near Westminister, she is not the only one though , their are a few other sho got in on this basis and labour also got away with it for years in this country too. As far as I am aware all she has done is sound like us , threatened to stick the heid on some labour members and declared her hatred for celtic . All well and good but does not quite what I would look for in an MP

any chance you could learn to write in English so I can understand what you are going on about??

The thing about sticking the heid on Labour Party members was fairly recent

Yeah, she didn't really want to stick the heid on anyone. I felt like murdering my boss the other day and said so at work but everybody knew I didn't mean it because they're not brainless fuckwits.

As far as I am aware all she has done is sound like us , threatened to stick the heid on some labour members and declared her hatred for celtic . All well and good but does not quite what I would look for in an MP

surprised that you're only aware of the negative stuff written about her tbh. It's almost as though you've been selective in what you've paid attention to.

Not but she is being punished though by a media determined to put down the SNP despite the will of the electorate.

Eh, Black's had great press.

Not that its going to stop you trying to shoehorn your tinfoil hat agenda into the thread anyway.

she is one of the few who I believe will possibly be found out as out of their depth in the coming years from the snp and their landslide , I genuinley believe the reason she is their is down to nothing other than her snp status , had she been a independent candidate or so on she would have been nowhere near Westminister, she is not the only one though , their are a few other sho got in on this basis and labour also got away with it for years in this country too. As far as I am aware all she has done is sound like us , threatened to stick the heid on some labour members and declared her hatred for celtic . All well and good but does not quite what I would look for in an MP

What a pointless statement. If David Cameron ran as independent he wouldn't get in either.

What a pointless statement. If David Cameron ran as independent he wouldn't get in either.

The point I was making , many politicians have been voted in on the basis of nothing more than the party they are with and have been found out to be out of their depth , how often did it happen with labour here in Scotland ? My point is I think a few of the snp MPs will also fall into this category over the years as the reality is some of them were voted in on nothing more than the basis they were the snp candidate

Eh, Black's had great press.

Not that its going to stop you trying to shoehorn your tinfoil hat agenda into the thread anyway.

Yeah the Daily Record and Daily Mail are falling over themselves to praise her.

So why did the Unionist papers feel the need to bring up her 5 year old twitter account?

The point I was making , many politicians have been voted in on the basis of nothing more than the party they are with and have been found out to be out of their depth , how often did it happen with labour here in Scotland ? My point is I think a few of the snp MPs will also fall into this category over the years as the reality is some of them were voted in on nothing more than the basis they were the snp candidate

As much as I hate to admit you are correct on that point.

For many years a statue could win a seat in Scotland as long as it was wearing a red rosette.

I myself was a regular Labour voter and a Labour member but will never vote for them since their illegal invasion of Iraq when Bush told them to.

Don't really see any praise in what is mainly quotes from herself or SNP members.

We all know the Record would rather have a platic Red as MP.

You really should get a life or a job where you can't be on the internet 24/7.

Naw bit wings ower Scotland said rat the sun nd daily recurd and every mainstream media ootlet is pyoor anti essenpee m8

Naw bit wings ower Scotland said rat the sun nd daily recurd is pyoor anti essenpee m8

The Daily Record is a Labour paper and the Sun originally backed SNP to keep the Tory party in.

Something which was admitted by their editors.

Archived