Mhairi Black appreciation thread

Mr Bairn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You got a legible sentence out of her outside a bar cafe, wow. I'm impressed.

After having to listen to Coburn, the sound of whales mating would probably impress you. Not to mention that the whales are without doubt more coherent.

There are 2 BKs in Dundee. I have made much use of them

Are there not three? Wellgate, Overgate and Kingsway retail park.

strichener, on 16 Jun 2015 - 14:20, said:

After having to listen to Coburn, the sound of whales mating would probably impress you. Not to mention that the whales are without doubt more coherent.

I doubt he's ever listened to a word Coburn has said, and has ever voted for UKIP.

I wasn't overly impressed with Coburn. Pretty certain I could have done a better job with the very limited amount of air time he got, and way he was easily ambushed by the media, like the pathetic Sarah Smith. But I'm not interested in standing for office. I'm not a member of UKIP, they just most closely represent what is needed to advance and protect the country right now - EU withdrawal, a renegotiated trade deal only, recovery of lost sovereign powers, complete reform of the gravy train ECHR, control of borders, scaling back of the ridiculous foreign aid budget which in reality is £20bn a year, the end of the disaster that is the common fishery and agriculture policies. A controlled migration policy: we can't sustain the current immigration levels and population growth, the services and housing cannot cope, and the migrants are in the main not the high net contributors we need. The main pressures are in England, where I go regularly and see the affects, but it's projected the population here is to shoot up to 6m largely thanks to EU migration. Where are all these Szymons and Nadias going to be housed..? Who foots the bill? But I'll leave you to happy clap this very ignorant 20 y/o girl and her very ignorant party that are already driving people out of Scotland with their crass stupidity. Coburn at least knows a bunch of idiots when he sees them.

I wasn't overly impressed with Coburn. Pretty certain I could have done a better job with the very limited amount of air time he got, and way he was easily ambushed by the media, like the pathetic Sarah Smith. But I'm not interested in standing for office. I'm not a member of UKIP, they just most closely represent what is needed to advance and protect the country right now - EU withdrawal, a renegotiated trade deal only, recovery of lost sovereign powers, complete reform of the gravy train ECHR, control of borders, scaling back of the ridiculous foreign aid budget which in reality is £20bn a year, the end of the disaster that is the common fishery and agriculture policies. A controlled migration policy: we can't sustain the current immigration levels and population growth, the services and housing cannot cope, and the migrants are in the main not the high net contributors we need. The main pressures are in England, where I go regularly and see the affects, but it's projected the population here is to shoot up to 6m largely thanks to EU migration. Where are all these Szymons and Nadias going to be housed..? Who foots the bill? But I'll leave you to happy clap this very ignorant 20 y/o girl and her very ignorant party that are already driving people out of Scotland with their crass stupidity. Coburn at least knows a bunch of idiots when he sees them.

That's because he belongs to a party full of far right idiots.

There's another BK at Stirling Services, but like Waverley and all other station/services BK's, they're a bit more expensive.

Get yourself one of these mate!!!

https://www.bitecard.co.uk

You can use it at any railway station and therefore any BK at any railway station, it's probably just erasing their "StationPlatform" mark up and just bringing their prices into line with the High Street branches, but it's better than a poke in the eye!!! ;)

There is now NO BK's in Fife, sad times!!!

If you want to partake of the majesty that is the Triple Whopper with cheese, your nearest branches are the aforementioned Dundee branches, Stirling, South Queensferry or Kinross, it is a trip I have been known to take!!!

• 2 weeks later...

A first class politics degree from Glasgow Uni has been bestowed on the honourable member for Paisley and Renfrewshire South.

She takes wee Dougie's seat and gets a degree unlike James Francis; I reckon world domination by the time she's 25...

Archived