Mhairi Black appreciation thread

Mr Bairn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The biggest crime here is choosing MaccyDs instead of BK or KFC. She is #failing at bog standard fast food fare.

XL Bacon double cheeseburger meal from BK is a thing of beauty especially when hungover. Shame I need to go out to the gyle to get one.

Psh. BK chips are both thicker and saltier than their competition.

If you are limiting this to only fast food outlets and not to the take-away business then you may have a point. This is equivalent to comparing B & Q paint with homebase paint whilst ignoring Akzo Nobel. i.e. comparing shite to shite.

ETA: I am also not how the geometric properties are in any way related to their edibility.

I don't get the appreciation, she just comes across as a thick ned.

She is also an absolute demon. I genuinely wouldn't and believe me, that is saying something.

^Then you two weapons aren't listening. Someone in the 56 thread described Rees-Mogg as a freak, probably fair comment but absolutely no reason for him not to be an elected representative.

In the same way Mhairi being slightly rough spoken, in favour of chips, Plastic Whistle and a dedicated hater of raSellik ( :wub: ) doesn't mean you aren't good enough to be an MP.

BTW the only acceptable burgers form McD's or BK are the XL BDCB or the Chicken sandwich everything else is guff. maccy d'd chips are better if fresh, bk's are edible in almost any condition but not as good. Carry on.

She is also an absolute demon. I genuinely wouldn't and believe me, that is saying something.

I'm not sure how many thick neds are completing a political at uni.

No idea why you wouldn't trust her especially since you barely know her.

She was brilliant on Off The Ball on Saturday. That is where they got that quote from, as usual its been taken completely out of context.

She mentioned a story in the build up to the election where it was suggested to her that she should have a photo taken with a St Mirren scarf on to get in with the locals and she refused because that would have been deceiving the potential voters because she is obviously a Thistle fan and she would have been outed ( more ammo for the media to try and get her with ).

I am delighted she done that. Unlike the Provost who voted against St Mirren building a new stadium which could have killed the club, then posing with a Saints scarf in front of all the photographers when we won the cup!

Yes,voting for someone you wid or widnae is definetly the way to go.

You are obviously the type who thinks that someone needs to have a posh accent to earn your respect. The fact that she's obviously intelligent and yet talks like an ordinary working class person is an issue that you obviously have a problem comprehending.

The question I would therefore arrive at is this, if she is a thick ned what does that make you?

Archived