Mhairi Black appreciation thread

Mr Bairn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about starting off with a positive image at westminster,stories about the snp calling their area "freedom alley"taking selfies in the chamber,looking to fight over a seat with a 83 year old mp of over 40 years,first inpressions last as they say

Yeah, my first impression of you was that you were a fucking zoomer and that has certainly lasted.

Neither do I mate, Just some of the separatist ars*holes that I have the misfortune to share it with !!

4bUV7Ls.gif

No, not like that, the other nonsense.

If you can't see it then fair enough.

4bUV7Ls.gif

Aufc, on 19 May 2015 - 10:20, said:

I should point out that i dont want her or the snp to fail. I voted snp. I am just holding back judgement.

I do agree that a lot of people do simply want the snp to fail because it is the snp

I'd also point out that I reckon people on BOTH sides won't give a f**k how she does unless she's kicked out or something, because of who she represents.

What a terrific role model she is for younger people.

Inspirational.

Absolutely. A bit of hard work, listen and learn, a wee bit of gallusness combined with a touch of good fortune being in the right place at the right time. Anyone can do it if they are determined enough.

Yes kids you too can have an 11 page thread dedicated to you on Pie and Bovril :)

Course you have mate.

You must be busy in the hour you spend away from here. :lol:

You appear not be coping to well will the democratic will of the Scottish people being exercised.

Funny that.

Suck it up, buster.

You appear not be coping to well will the democratic will of the Scottish people being exercised.

Funny that.

Suck it up, buster.

Fide, 'A poor man's Fuzzy' !! Trying hard to play catch up though, fair play !!

Fide, 'A poor man's Fuzzy' !! Trying hard to play catch up though, fair play !!

Listen, sunshine, I was roaming these glens and mountains before Fuzzy had ever heard of P&B.

Fuzzy was a poor man's me on speed.

Archived