Mhairi Black appreciation thread

Mr Bairn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See if mhairi black was a Rangers/celtic fan and in the Labour Party , she would be lambasted on here and rightly so , will be out her depth in Westminster and sorry to steal the old Labour Cliche line but you could have stuck a monkey with an snp rosette in her place and it still would have been voted in .

See if mhairi black was a Rangers/celtic fan and in the Labour Party , she would be lambasted on here and rightly so , will be out her depth in Westminster and sorry to steal the old Labour Cliche line but you could have stuck a monkey with an snp rosette in her place and it still would have been voted in .

Tell me, What Scottish Labour MPs had been great parliamentarians?

Can you even remember hearing any of them stand up in parliament and speak on matters regarding Scotland?

I've got no idea how you can say she will be out her dept. it's not as if she is down there alone, she will be guided by experienced MP

Tell me, What Scottish Labour MPs had been great parliamentarians?

Can you even remember hearing any of them stand up in parliament and speak on matters regarding Scotland?

I've got no idea how you can say she will be out her dept. it's not as if she is down there alone, she will be guided by experienced MP

Guided = experienced mp saying "right mhairi hen just you keep yer mouth shut and you will be fine and next time try no tae come dressed in yer fila trackie ffs!"

Guided = experienced mp saying "right mhairi hen just you keep yer mouth shut and you will be fine and next time try no tae come dressed in yer fila trackie ffs!"

More Rangers supporters voted SNP than any other party. I assume that was also the case in Mhairi's constituency.

549ap4.jpg

You seem to know an awful lot about her. Personally only seen some tweets from when she was 14/15. You think if anything someone like you would be gunning for her seeing as she seems remarkably similar in the background she has and the age she is.

She obviously has a brain otherwise she wouldn't be in this position.

I'm nervous for her and hope she does well, I'd want her to do well no matter what party she was representing tbh.

So you are writing her off before she has even "kicked a baw" so to speak?

-

Archived