Mhairi Black appreciation thread

Mr Bairn

3 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Nah I’d prefer honest, genuine politicians that have come into politics through a range of avenues- trade unions leaders, those that have ran successful businesses and people who’ve learned through real life experience and have the theoretical knowledge.

I can’t stand career politicians of people that have learned everything they know through a text book.

Someone thickening up an accent to pretend they’re something they’re not is absolutely embarrassing and patronising.

IMG_2300.JPG

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Chlamydia Kid said:

A quick wiki search shows she worked as a journalist for 7 years.

Aye, because she was a regular loser in elections.

Just now, The Chlamydia Kid said:

She should just have done a Tasmina Sheikh Ahmed and changed her party, politics and principles to what ever she thought would get her elected...

As opposed to changing your principles once you're elected.

1 hour ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

A quick wiki search shows she worked as a journalist for 7 years.

Ah, so getting a second-class degree and then working as a journalist (covering political stories) because you get a KB from a politics research role in your chosen party counts as "real life experience and theoretical knowledge"?

The pic of the little cockferret was in reference to him altering his accent depending on his audience, by the way.

Jeremy Corbyn's been a politician his entire life but I still trust him to have a better gauge of the average living experience in the UK than half the tossers sat on the opposite side of the chamber. Just look at his handling of the Grenfell disaster compared to Theresa May's for example. 

4 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Get back to the topic I never raised Ruth Davidson’s name so don’t try and use her to obfuscate the criticisms of your own.

Word salad. (Who he f**k mentioned that tubby little Cluedo character?) 

6 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Nah I’d prefer honest, genuine politicians that have come into politics through a range of avenues- trade unions leaders, those that have ran successful businesses and people who’ve learned through real life experience and have the theoretical knowledge.

I can’t stand career politicians of people that have learned everything they know through a text book.

Her accent rips through me because it’s been cultivated by someone who wants other to hear her and assume she has led a life like them, been raised the same way as them and went through the same struggles as them.

I would highly doubt that the child of 2 teachers and someone who has obviously excelled in an academic setting and went straight into Glasgow uni and has felt comfortable enough to succeed has been brought up to speak in such an uncoothed manner.

Someone thickening up an accent to pretend they’re something they’re not is absolutely embarrassing and patronising.

eMlO2Ay.png

Her accent rips through me because it’s been cultivated by someone who wants other to hear her and assume she has led a life like them, been raised the same way as them and went through the same struggles as them.

I would highly doubt that the child of 2 teachers and someone who has obviously excelled in an academic setting and went straight into Glasgow uni and has felt comfortable enough to succeed has been brought up to speak in such an uncoothed manner.

Obviously, you are trying to dumb down your University education, otherwise you wouldn't make so many grammatical mistakes in your post.
I think she talks exactly the same in the HOC as she does out with the House, hardly put on?

• 3 months later...

Archived