Downfield ?

jimmyg

mmmmm strange thing for you to say considering the information Thornton have said to certain people about their letter of complaint.... if`s and buts, I thought with your background you would not deal in innuendo and rumour....

Funny enough Thornton were one of the clubs who gave kennoway their full support on this matter , I would expect your profession to be impartial ,instead of trying to cause trouble for a club who have done absolutely nothing wrong on a public forum

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny enough Thornton were one of the clubs who gave kennoway their full support on this matter , I would expect your profession to be impartial ,instead of trying to cause trouble for a club who have done absolutely nothing wrong on a public forum

Eck I don't think you should be piping up about anything on this subject, not your own club and especially not thornton. You are the manager of kennoway star and you should be mature enough to no that people on here say a lot of things and have there opinion. They could say anything on here. You've crumbled because people are blaming kennoway at the end of the day SO WHAT, use have been promoted congratulations. Let people talk and don't blame anyone else ps ecks a wee grass I think.

Eck I don't think you should be piping up about anything on this subject, not your own club and especially not thornton. You are the manager of kennoway star and you should be mature enough to no that people on here say a lot of things and have there opinion. They could say anything on here. You've crumbled because people are blaming kennoway at the end of the day SO WHAT, use have been promoted congratulations. Let people talk and don't blame anyone else ps ecks a wee grass I think.

Point taken ,all I'm saying is we did discuss the matter as a new junior club with other clubs ,in the area ,

Why shouldn't he defend his club?

Kennoway have done nothing wrong and someone connected to Thornton is making accusations against them. People are entitled to their opinion but it doesn't mean he's to sit back and let them make false statements,

I see that downfield have been given there points back ! This must be pending there appeal, seems strange that they have would make a decision and then reverse it due to an appeal, must be the marr's high flying lawyers ! Hope they make the final decision on the 2nd and this doesn't drag on !

Appeal will go to Hamden and was then who already made the decision could see a bigger loss of points for challenging the higher authority. Every 1 would appeal tho so good luck

Archived