Downfield ?

jimmyg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if it is the same situation, but Brechin Vics awarded three points already this season when Scone Thistle fielded inelegible player

So if it's proved that this is correct, the five teams they defeated would be awarded the three points. Anyone know if KSH, T Hibs, East Craigie or Blair were the teams they defeated?

My source has said 10 points but I have absolutely no more details of why 10.

I assume yours is a downfield source AL. ,who will be hoping for minimum damage from this , but the precedent is 3 points every game player played ,and not deduction of points gained in those games. ,hence 15 point deduction , from a source at the top. ( too late for clubs too claim points as has to be done within 5 days ,so no one will gain any points )

Seem to recall you being offended when the rumour mill at a Kelty game last season was working overtime Jimmy. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

For all you know jimmy maybe has a bulletproof glasshouse goldie

To be fair, there was a few players that were giving it the whole "enjoy the pish league next season when we're in the premier" few weeks back when we drew with them. Can't pretend I won't chuckle a little at them if it is indeed true!!!

Disappointing to hear of lack of respect to other clubs & players, no place at any level of football regardless of league position!

Not a downfield supporter billy, just like watching good junior football in the Dundee area and sadly your team fall short on both counts.

Nevwr seen a dundee team play good football all they do is hit people when the ref isni lookin n play players there no supposed ti but its dundee eh wee should just roll red carpet out for them by christ the fixture man as well easy fixtures for downfield trying to get tgem too far infront deserve all they get

Nevwr seen a dundee team play good football all they do is hit people when the ref isni lookin n play players there no supposed ti but its dundee eh wee should just roll red carpet out for them by christ the fixture man as well easy fixtures for downfield trying to get tgem too far infront deserve all they get

:lol:

Seething mess.

Archived