Any fruitcakes among the new intake of MPs?

EH??? Regardless of how offensive the views of some DUP members are, at least they are not killers. I only see Unionist politicians mocked on here though, very odd, but then it wouldn't be the first time the SNP and Sinn Fein/IRA had been linked...

Who gives a f**k about Sinn Fein. I certainly don't. An irrelevant party from an irrelevant region who don't even take their seats.

Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh

Richard Arkless

Hannah Bardell

Mhairi Black

Kirsty Blackman

Phil Boswell

Deidre Brock

Alan Brown

Lisa Cameron

Douglas Chapman

Joanna Cherry

Ronnie Cowan

Angela Crawley

Martyn Day

Martin Docherty

Stuart Donaldson

Marion Fellows

Margaret Ferrier

Stephen Gethins

Patricia Gibson

Patrick Grady

Peter Grant

Neil Gray

Drew Hendry

Stewart Hosie

George Kerevan

Calum Kerr

Chris Law

Angus MacNeil

Callum McCaig

Stewart McDonald

Stuart McDonald

Natalie McGarry

Anne McLaughlin

John McNally

Ed Miliband

Paul Monaghan

Carol Monaghan

Roger Mullin

Gavin Newlands

John Nicolson

Brendan O'Hara

Kirsten Oswald

Steven Paterson

Angus Robertson

Alex Salmond

Tommy Sheppard

Chris Stephens

Alison Thewliss

Owen Thompson

Michelle Thomson

Mike Weir

Eilidh Whiteford

Philippa Whitford

Corri Wilson

Pete Wishart

^^^^ sound c***s

Number 1 fruit cake is alec salmond who is a backbench mp of a minority party who thinks he will boss westminster,fud.

kev you're the stupidest poster on this forum Pie and Bovril the Internet. No one cares about your opinion.

Whatevers left of Labour.

"SNP stole our policies = SNP are Nazis" - depending on which high-heid-yin is talking

Mhairi Black is great btw. Met her today.

Surely no-one is gonna trawl thru her tweets from when she was 15?

I think they could be ear marking her for much bigger roles in the future, maybe even in the same way they did with Nicola.

From what I have heard she is really impressive.

Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh

Richard Arkless

Hannah Bardell

Mhairi Black

Kirsty Blackman

Phil Boswell

Deidre Brock

Alan Brown

Lisa Cameron

Douglas Chapman

Joanna Cherry

Ronnie Cowan

Angela Crawley

Martyn Day

Martin Docherty

Stuart Donaldson

Marion Fellows

Margaret Ferrier

Stephen Gethins

Patricia Gibson

Patrick Grady

Peter Grant

Neil Gray

Drew Hendry

Stewart Hosie

George Kerevan

Calum Kerr

Chris Law

Angus MacNeil

Callum McCaig

Stewart McDonald

Stuart McDonald

Natalie McGarry

Anne McLaughlin

John McNally

Ed Miliband

Paul Monaghan

Carol Monaghan

Roger Mullin

Gavin Newlands

John Nicolson

Brendan O'Hara

Kirsten Oswald

Steven Paterson

Angus Robertson

Alex Salmond

Tommy Sheppard

Chris Stephens

Alison Thewliss

Owen Thompson

Michelle Thomson

Mike Weir

Eilidh Whiteford

Philippa Whitford

Corri Wilson

Pete Wishart

:wub::wub::wub:

Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh

Richard Arkless

Hannah Bardell

Mhairi Black

Kirsty Blackman

Phil Boswell

Deidre Brock

Alan Brown

Lisa Cameron

Douglas Chapman

Joanna Cherry

Ronnie Cowan

Angela Crawley

Martyn Day

Martin Docherty

Stuart Donaldson

Marion Fellows

Margaret Ferrier

Stephen Gethins

Patricia Gibson

Patrick Grady

Peter Grant

Neil Gray

Drew Hendry

Stewart Hosie

George Kerevan

Calum Kerr

Chris Law

Angus MacNeil

Callum McCaig

Stewart McDonald

Stuart McDonald

Natalie McGarry

Anne McLaughlin

John McNally

Ed Miliband

Paul Monaghan

Carol Monaghan

Roger Mullin

Gavin Newlands

John Nicolson

Brendan O'Hara

Kirsten Oswald

Steven Paterson

Angus Robertson

Alex Salmond

Tommy Sheppard

Chris Stephens

Alison Thewliss

Owen Thompson

Michelle Thomson

Mike Weir

Eilidh Whiteford

Philippa Whitford

Corri Wilson

Pete Wishart

^ All good c***s

Some DUP belters

Gregory Campbell wanted the word "Pravda" removed from the Italian language and tried to have it banned from Italian dictionaries ""The use of this word shows Italy's support for terrorism. I'm surprised the British government has not forced the Italians to withdraw this word, as well as others which sound similar to words used by the IRA.".

Can anyone back this one up with a url? The rest of them sound plausible enough as things a DUP politician might have said at some point, but this one sounds a bit far-fetched. Is "Pravda" even an Italian word? I would have thought it's better known as the Russian for "truth" and for its use as the name of a famous Moscow newspaper.

Don't comment on anyone outside Scotland then rather than make a statement about it you attention seeking 'me, me, me' c**t.

:lol: Says the non-Scottish person who doesn't live in Scotland who is on here posting about Scottish politics every day. I suggest you mind your own business, and point out all of this, every single word on this forum, is nothing to do with you.

Its all nationalist bollocks man.

Can anyone back this one up with a url? The rest of them sound plausible enough as things a DUP politician might have said at some point, but this one sounds a bit far-fetched. Is "Pravda" even an Italian word? I would have thought it's better known as the Russian for "truth" and for its use as the name of a famous Moscow newspaper.

Can only assume he means 'provo' which is Italian for 'I try/I am trying'

Also, a colloquialism for 'provisional IRA' of course

Surely even the DUP aren't that mental

In fact, found this on wiki

In March 2013, Campbell made a successful parliamentary motion to stop a one-off concept car made by motor company Kiafrom ever going into production. The show car was unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show, and was named "Provo" after the Italian wordPravda, meaning trial or test. Campbell put forward the motion at the House of Commons to stop any possible development of the car, due to the connotations the name might have in Ireland (the "Provos" being a nickname for the Provisional IRA), despite the fact that the car was never intended to go into production. A spokesperson for Kia said in a statement it would be certain not to market any future car as a "Provo" in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland,[10] Adding "This car is a showcase, it's a little bit of frivolity, it's for a motor show in Switzerland designed by an Italian at a design studio in Frankfurt.

I don't know, Berwick is an irrelevance to me. But he feels the need to put England in his location so we know how he sees it.

A non-Scot who doesn't live in Scotland who is on here posting about Scottish politics every day telling me to not post about anything outside of Scotland. Ironic.

....A spokesperson for Kia said in a statement it would be certain not to market any future car as a "Provo" in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland,[10] Adding "This car is a showcase, it's a little bit of frivolity, it's for a motor show in Switzerland designed by an Italian at a design studio in Frankfurt.

That sounds a lot more like something Gregory Campbell would actually do.

I don't know, Berwick is an irrelevance to me. But he feels the need to put England in his location so we know how he sees it.

A non-Scot who doesn't live in Scotland who is on here posting about Scottish politics every day telling me to not post about anything outside of Scotland. Ironic.

You can comment on whatever you want. I just don't see the need in making a big song and dance statement about something you don't want to talk about.

Number 1 fruit cake is alec salmond who is a backbench mp of a minority party who thinks he will boss westminster,fud.

Are you Jim Murphy's speech writer? fundilymundily fundilymundily fundilymundily fundilymundily fjlfdehrllfFLejfjljl;

Archived